A TICKLING MOD?

Guest solehunter93

Guest solehunter93

hi there i'm looking for a tickling mod to go with whips and restraints mod by equicidal,if this is even possible please let me know.would love to be able to tickle lydia and such in the stocks:dodgy:

thanks for reading and replys will be replyed to st8 away...

thanks...BEN

p.s this is my first time on the forum and i am looking towards making my own animations for adult mods in the future,there has to be other ticking/foot people on here =)please anyone help with this?

Guest solehunter93

lol' date=' when I read the title, I automatically thought of a serial tickler running around tickling people

[/quote']

lol yes this is what i need!but more the foot tickling side of things mostly with the restraints mod:P i hope some1 can help with this

lol' date=' when I read the title, I automatically thought of a serial tickler running around tickling people

[/quote']

lol yes this is what i need!but more the foot tickling side of things mostly with the restraints mod:P i hope some1 can help with this

I'm sure someone will get to it eventually. It sounds really useful for like a bdsm or slave mod as well.

[/quote']

*Walk past a guard* "There have been reports of someone going around and tickling people, I'd be on the lookout if I were you"

STOP RIGHT THERE, TICKLER SCUM!

Guest solehunter93

[/quote']

I'm sure someone will get to it eventually. It sounds really useful for like a bdsm or slave mod as well.

i really hope so mate :rolleyes: some kind modder and yes would be perfets for the bdsm mod too

[/quote']

i really hope so mate :rolleyes: some kind modder and yes would be perfets for the bdsm mod too

You might want to check out sexrim and also skyrim slaver's guild and see what development stage those are in and if tickling is included. If it's not included you could suggest it to the devs. You might also want to get in touch with DocClox b/c he's pretty much leading the charge on both those mods/wips

[/quote']

*Walk past a guard* "There have been reports of someone going around and tickling people, I'd be on the lookout if I were you"

STOP RIGHT THERE, TICKLER SCUM!

"Brigands I can handle, but this talk of ticklers? World's gone mad, I say."

Guest solehunter93

[/quote']

You might want to check out sexrim and also skyrim slaver's guild and see what development stage those are in and if tickling is included. If it's not included you could suggest it to the devs. You might also want to get in touch with DocClox b/c he's pretty much leading the charge on both those mods/wips

well thanks 4 that:rolleyes: but its still in development the slave guild mod but i will ask docclox very nicely,just to see where to even start with this:)