Added Armors to my follower inventory using creation kit but kept disappearing

Broccoli

Hi

I'm currently making a follower with custom armors equipped. I added the custom armors to my follower inventory and save the file as esp. This is where the strange thing are happening i reopen Creation kit and load my follower esp and check his inventory , All of the custom armors i just added awhile ago just disappeared, only the weapon remain there. I already tried adding back all the custom armor i wanted again but same results.

Anyone knows how to successfully add custom armors without disappearing on inventory ?

the main question is the custom armor made in the follower's esp file or are you loading a custom armor esp and putting it in the inventory?

If not try making the armor set an outfit item then apply the outfit to your npc.

You just mention those two, Yeah i did the second one but it's not working for me. Then i try to duplicate the custom armors and remade them as a new outfit but same results. kept disappearing unless i did it wrong.

Do you know how to successfully add custom armor on companion without disappearing ? or there's a guide somewhere care to link it to me ? as i am new to doing stuff like this.

Archived