[Search and Request] Bald hair wig?

Hey, guys i want my slaves to look as slave-like as possible but for that i want to "shave their hair" by giving them a wig with nothing on it to make them look like they are bald. Why a wig you ask? For compatibilities sake ofcourse. I know there is a mod out there called htb i think that adds a tone of hair choices based of apachii but besides those i haven't found any, let alone anything with a "bald wig" in it.

• 1 year later...

Necroing this because I found this looking for a shaved wig.  There don't seem to be any out there so I made my own and it turns out it's pretty simple to do in Nifskope.

First, have an existing wig mod, and pick a hairstyle you're not going to use.  Then open up its .nif in Nifskope.

Find the BSTriShape entries associated with the hair parts (they will turn the wire frame green on the right, there will almost certainly be more than one)

bald1.png.64e96f8d0f30d39f0ea8f0c4a2870a22.png

then go to its BSLightingShaderProperty and turn the alpha to 0.

bald2.png.33dedf65bc9858c05494418a52909a67.png

Save your changes and you have an ezpz shaved wig.

Archived