Here is my first Custom Sim (and first post) I wanted to share with everyone. Hope everyone enjoys her. All her custom CC is attached in the file, and sorry I couldn't upload directly had to use Mega to upload (No there is no Adfly or anything I didn't want anyone to go through the headache of just trying to download a free SIM.)

Thank you to all creators who keep making Custom Content day in and day out! You all are the real MVP's

View File

• 2 months later...

Sorry to bump this, but I couldnt give a proper feedback before. A couple of issues I noticed:

This sim adds three custom and icon-less traits in the emotional label: jealous, kiss2 and romantic. But the sim doesnt use 'em herself. A missing required mod, perhaps?

The fifth outfit in the everyday label doesnt have the shoes. The sim "floats" without feet. Same issue on the fourth outfit, party label. A retex but missing mesh?

As I metioned before, the first outfit is too revealing: having in mind the rest of her wardrobe is more or less realistic, this one is a bit out of place. This is more an opinion than an issue.

I think this sim got less atention than It (she) deserves. I hope to see more of your work.

EDIT: It seems It's Stuzy_VK_trait.package the one adding missing traits