Mod Request - Limited number of carried armors

Hello.

I'd need a simple script written. In theory, I know how the method should work, but I have no experience modding Skyrim. I think this mod could be made in a few minutes, maybe a few hours.

The idea is that I want my character to be unable to loot armors. I don't want this mod to mess with carryweight or the weight of armor sets (like many of these type of mods do), quite simply, I want a script that removes the <last picked up armor piece> from your inventory if the number of armor pieces in your inventory would exceed <given number>. This number, perhaps, could be modified in an MCM or an .ini file, although if that's a lot more work, it's not necessary. Then set the number simply to 2 (so I can have a set of armor equipped, but I can't loot another set of armor).

The <last picked up armor piece> could be transferred to the ground or back to the inventory of the NPC you picked it from, this is not really relevant (i.e. whichever is easier to write will be fine).

If possible, this script should involve every armor piece: so it should apply to body armor, gauntlets, boots and helmets. Shields could be left out. If this isn't possible, then the most important part would be the body armor.

I think this would be compatible with any armor mods if you use the keyword system of Skyrim, or if you go by equipment slot. Perhaps one thing to keep in mind is that I use Requiem, so it should be compatible with that no matter what (I don't think making this compatible with Requiem would involve any extra steps or work, though).

Anyone interested?

Archived