Topless mod?

Malyga

I am not sure if this should go here or in the modding forum but I would like to know if there is a mod that allows your sims (can be male or female) to randomly walk around in public topless. I know there is atleast one nudist mod (by snaitf in Sexysims.info) but I am not looking for a fully nude mod. I only want topless. And I don't want my sims to always be topless. I want it to be random, like some outfit they wear every so often that excludes a shirt. Maybe a second Everyday outfit that is chosen instead of their first everyday outfit? I would go into my game and add a second Everyday outfit for my sims but that could get exhausting depending on how many sims are in my game. And I don't know if they will ever even wear the second Everyday outfit. That, and manually making a sim go around topless when I want them to be topless takes away the fun of not expecting them to do that.

Sorry if I seem a bit too demanding but this sort of question cannot be asked in just any Sims 3 community, if you know what I mean.

Thanks for reading.

KinkyWorld allows you to do that. You can utilize the Exhibitionist features and make your sims level up the exhibitionist skill, which doesn't take long and improves autonomy in regards to exhibitionism. With the KW autonomy enabled, your sims will randomly remove their tops on their own. Of course, you're able to manually do that for your sim as well. I haven't peaked that far into interactions tuning, but I think you can tweak it a bit if that's not 100% what you're looking for. Other features include sims randomly flashing other sims in social interactions, the ability to set outfits to social environments, and direct support of outfits that are supposed to be nude or semi-nude outfits. This means that if you look around for the "Naked" top or bottom outfit piece, you can have that as a backup if you want your sim to switch to that.  With enough tweaking of the settings apart from interactions tuning, you will be able to set the randomness to your liking and various sims will be walking around semi-nude, flashing each other, and so on.

I don't have Kinkyworld. I use the Passion mod TwilightStorm is currently working on. And I don't think I would use Kinkyworld, either, unless I could download and use all of the various components or aspects separately. That is the same reason I don't use NRaas Story Progression anymore - too much demand on memory and game performance, despite the whole business with The Sims 3 being an older 32-bit program. If that Exhibitionist trait could be used separately then it would be an excellent solution but I kinda doubt that is the case. That's why I am hoping there is a stand-alone mod that could do something like that with toplessness, or atleast allow me to create topless second outfits more easily than I can right now.

Still, thanks for that Idea. I may reconsider using Kinkyworld sometime later on down the road.

Archived