[WIP] Sassy Teen Girls Individual Bodies.

The Wanderer

Not sure exactly what this proves/means but this is Tessa re-skined with...

A. Mikki body - Mikki head.
B. Tessa body - Mikki head.
C. Mikki body - Tessa head.
D. Tessa body - Tessa head.

Also tried Tessa with other heads/bodies and none of them appear to work correctly...

E. Hidi - just to show she works correctly.

F. Tessa with Hidi head and body

tessa-test.thumb.jpg.ee29b91170cb1e9c553be3d0b402063f.jpg

It appears that the only head that works on Tessa is Mikki's

16 hours ago, shaidien said:

You can all ways link me your work so I can see the ck and even test it. You did say you back to old rem right. If not I am very confident I can do what your trying to do and don't mind doing it for old rim then you could port it over I guess.

I know my version does not open in oldrim ck as is... I've tried it :)

I could send you the mesh/texture directories for all the girls as I've set them up... for you to have a look... do you have a copy of sassy girls ?

None of them are compressed or optimised so should work with oldrim

11 hours ago, The Wanderer said:

I know my version does not open in oldrim ck as is... I've tried it :)

I could send you the mesh/texture directories for all the girls as I've set them up... for you to have a look... do you have a copy of sassy girls ?

None of them are compressed or optimised so should work with oldrim

Found sassy teens but was hard to find the old rim ver.  Most were for your skyrim not old rim . Thought that's what you trying to do . Can we get clarification on your goals and were you are on them. Ps had no problem changing bodies still making a teen like 18ish looking girl body but don't look great yet puss looks to old for them . Need younger looking puss for them but closer. You do know that it's bad to change head's right. Just make new skins for them all leave em one race preferably one that came with game so as not get race menu problems . Short of that you need if going to be playable to do the race menu mod to get it to work . Not sure why you having problems so far lots of screen shots in ck maybe . Like the head list . It will be small forgot thing in one of the steps. I would need to look at every thing in ck and files to find problem but do think it's about permition like not on head list or even rong sex box checked.  

So I need to see a few things screen shot the npc new teen list so that I can see the I'd numbers generated in your ck .

After need to see your head files by that I mean facegen meshes . Looking for them to match and then looking at the meshes in nifscope to see were they are pointing . Making sure that they all point to your dds files for head and all so that it's pointing to the right overlay number for your facegen textures .

Point all 3 from the ck,s npc form id number the  mesh and texture facegen files all need to be the same number can just change the file names to match the npc form id number .

Start with this and use ones you know work and once they do you can insert your own by placing in there folders with the right names ie what ever the npc form id number is. If they all are going to use same head mesh not the facegen then can just make new skins all pointing to dif file locations but only point to the one file for the head and head parts like eyes and ears tri,s all can go into file that's named something like head parts inside your file so as in to not conflict with other mods.  

I did the old rim vertion.  Made my own 18ish small breasted with working bounce and vag. So far I made them the same but laid out the file structure so each has her own file for easy customization.  Still tweaking the custom armor/clothes. How ever because I used bodyslides to make body all close in game should fit her. Still learning how to add sliders to clothes. 

In my version there are 20 girls. And yes this is originally sassyteens from TriptheRift.

Okay why am I working on this project at all...

Well this started out just as a leaning exercise for me in setting up unique npc's/followers... something I've not really looked at in the past 10+ yrs. of modding and certainly nothing I've looked at in Skyrim. I just thought that setting up the 20 girls in this mod would be good for that.

Hence the reason for being so dogged about finding the cause of this problem... I really want to know what is behind the problem so as to avoid it in the future.

After hours of googling it seems that no one has ever had this same problem before... at least have not said if they did.

All I've done is create new body/armor/armoraddon parts to point to unique skins for each girl's body and set up their race/character to use them.

I have changed nothing to do with the heads those are ALL the originals from TriptheRift and are all still connected to their original character. Which all work in the original mod.

In the original mod all the girls use the exact same body mesh.

I have not changing anything else apart from give them new outfits.

Where I'm at is once the the head problem is fixed... this is all but finished... I may tweak their inventory/skills/spells a bit more.

I am still looking at changing the Hagraven into a Werehag?

Original.7z - the original heads as set up by TriptheRift in the original mod and the ones I'm swapping out to each time the ck over-writes them. (I have changed nothing in these)

ck-output.7z - these are the heads exported by my ck setup - all work normally in game.

ck-tints.7z - the tint files created by my ck.

Highlight are the ones not working... all the others work as expected... These are all from original mod I only changed them to be a new race... and as far as I can see in the ck they are all set up in exactly the same way...

688426322_ckactors.JPG.c80239ed6853afd42a2d88d650b77ce1.JPGck-race.JPG.007ebba88c29c5e61dee3f3e9a6ea322.JPG

originals.7z

ck-output.7z

ck-tints.7z

I've been looking and thinking about this a lot... :D
and I'm now 99.99% certain the problem has absolutely nothing to do the facegen mashes or textures.

I have converted 15 of the 20 girls to use their own body meshes/textures/directories and original heads as in the original mod and those work as expected.
But the other 5 for some as yet unknown reason don't want to play nice...
even though as far as I'm aware I did exactly the same to set all 20 up ???

Ok I lay out the step on what's happening and how to avoid it and even how to fix this head problem ok.

1.   If you touch any of them new npc,s face you will need to control f4 and fix the tinting by in character gen parts tab select skin tone dds and drag the interpolation value slider to 0 then select set . Close actor cheet with ok . You need to do that even if you change head in the facegen files as well. This means that in the actor npc form there head must match what's in list base head parts or this problem of dark face happens fix with slider as explained and if for any reason you need to touch any face part you need to do the f4 set up because you break the facegen and need to reset it .

2.  Resetting your facegen  files by removing or backing up both tex   and mesh facegen files before doing the f4 in ck if the head at that time in the actor tab does not match what's in the mesh facegen file under the npc,s own form id number then do the skin tone slider thing before you f4 and you must save to get the skin tone fix to work ok .

Don't forget to replace the facegen files as ones you just made do not have the face info and most likely will fuck your face up . 

3.  How to see if this will happen before you close ck .  First make all changes to do with face head in the race tab instead of the actor npc tab this will by default get the npc to auto select your head . You should be able to tell if the head on the base head parts list face has the desired head rember to follow above steps if this face head don't match up with what's in the facegen mesh .

11 hours ago, The Wanderer said:

Should point out that all the actual bodies I've created for each girl are working as expected. Each has their own sub directory.

I don't think TriptheRift ever released a 20 girl version for Skyrim and was only available for SSE

I found the old rim vertion by triprift but yes only the 3 girls . I laid what's causing problem and how to fix it if get stuck or don't understand my horable texting let me know and I try again to explain . 

tessa.jpg.9f5814a0026b5e7d13fe7d8f84a9af68.jpg

Sorry... followed your suggestion but made no difference... I retried 3 times just to make sure.

yes the default head mesh/texture created with ctrl-f4 does not have the black face but I knew about that and that's not really the problem. The problem is that it will not display the custom head.

What I'm finding really confusing though is how is it displaying the default head mesh when it's not even there for it to use ???

Does Skyrim have an inbuilt default head mesh it will use if it can't find one to match... cause as a test I removed her head mesh completely from facegeom and still got the black head the same as in the pic above????

nifs.thumb.JPG.eeb48b78467a62832957e8688ecf24ab.JPG

Ok try this use showracemenu change to your race and then load the facegen I think it's ese  part were can shape the head any way you can import that facegen as a head.

After you get the facegen head on use  spf command to generate a npc file

This then can be used to load in ck and will adjust the face sliders right then fix hair and eyes f4 but here funny part still replace with mods facegen .

Not sure if you had same problem I had were the head mesh did not seem to fit . I tried every thing then did the above then changed back to first facegen and bam it all worked and head gap gone. 

I've just run the original sassyteens mod in SSE (not my version not oldrim) and these are the heads that should be on 4 of these girls...

orhheads.thumb.jpg.a56ccfc3c7e819c8baa2f99fc3ab00bb.jpg

Note they are using their custom head meshes. These are the exact same meshes I'm using in my version but in mine the girls only show a default head mesh. Out of 20... 15 work 5 don't but all work in the original. Damn all I want is for them all to use their custom heads in my version.
All I've changed in my version is the girls race, bodies and costumes. I don't think it has anything to do with their bodies or costumes (I could be wrong) which leaves just the race set up... right... so I changed Tessa to use a race the same as a girl that is working... but no... in game she still only uses the default head ???

Racemenu/ESE not fully working in SSE import/export not available no eta. either as far as I know.

Okay I've spent far to much time on this... it's time to say enough is enough...
I'm not giving up on my conversion but I am going to start again from scratch from the original... one girl at a time. Starting with Tessa ?

@shaidien... thank you so much for the time you've also given to this. It is much appreciated :)

just sorry the problem was not solved :(

Ok this was driving me nuts so I uninstalled it and clean saved then started esp again and finally change worked . You could try bathe same for you ps I had started over as the more I did the more messed up it was but finally I created 3 skins left head alone changed the 3 outfits to have the old body hands so no need to change the nifs o any face coping program will work as far as getting the npc data once you get there face in type spf and what ever name you want the new npc data file will be in skyrim folder not data. Then can import for the face sliders but my guess is you got same bug I did try starting over and making sure not to touch the head unless you do it in race tab and not individual npc and clean save after uninstall then restart it again see if it fixed bug.   

Well first test starting out from scratch didn't go so well... :D

What I actually did:

Using the original mod parts as templates...
1. Created new texture sets. Body/hands
2. Created new ArmorAddons. Body/Feet/Hands.
3. Created new Armor part. Body with new Body/Feet/Hands.
4. Created a new race. Selected new Body skin.
5. In Tessa actor screen switched Race/skin to new.
6. Ctrl-F4 on Tessa.
5. Saved mod.
6. In facegeom switched back to custom heads.

Did not touch anything to do with face/head for Tessa in CK.

started a new game... Start a new Life in Windpeak Inn.

I guess I must have missed something... ?

newtest.jpg.8131315fc589a6bbf4d1f5f04f84c80c.jpg

Just did a quick Goggle on black bodies... plenty on black faces but can really find anything regarding black bodies ???

I get them all the time . It's nothing rong with the ck esp it's game bug from changing textures a lot on one save . It goes away if you clean save and or travel to new aria . 

So start over and try to not change textures in ck at all at first any way .

Make new body skins pointing the nifs in there new folder but let them share the textures . Ps you can still change them out to go with new body. Try this for all 20 and clean start your guy or load new game . And rember if you change the race or add a new race like 20 of them then YOU NEED to drag them from the race list into the form list called sassy head parts or what ever it was or even though it looks good in ck it won't be able to were new head and revert to stalk head or nothing . 

Screenshot_2.png.afa7eee4ffdf2e8dec3dbfa6551a07de.png

Not sure why you want each girl here own race. Lots of extra steps . Was that important? It would be easier to have them stay all one race and just let them have there own skin. I made one for each of my girls calling them with there names so it was easier to give them out to right girl . This be even more important for 20 of them . 

Screenshot_3.png.6dd1b65d517ae3909533d3d7d4d276a8.png

Now I'm completely stumped !!!

I reinstalled the original sassy teens mod... haven't even open the ck.

Started a new game not a save... went to see Tessa and yes you guessed it... black body...

Started new game saved quit start save... black body.

Started save went to different external cell came back... still black body

Started a new game went to new external cell... saved... quit... loaded save went to see Tessa... black body...

Just to confirm went to see other girls... all have black bodies...

I've been playing this original sassy mod for months without any problems...

I've never had a black body problem in SSE before ever...

Archived