Disney Henti Wall Art

We all love at least one Disney Cartoon Film Right Mines Beauty & The Beast, I actually found some of these by pure accident i didn't go looking for dirty Disney.. well not at first anyway.  so the deeper i looked the more i found, now i'm quite fussy with what pictures i liked believe me there where thousands, and a lot i didn't like, some of the Disney Gals didn't make the final cut, so if your Fav Lady isn't there i'm Sorry.. There are 4 Files, the pictures upload show what each file contains.

Files 1 & 2 are Single Black framed Base Game 

Files 3 & 4 are Single canvas Style Base Game

Some of the pictures where Landscape rather than Portrait Hence the different Frames to avoid over stretching or squishing the original Picture.

PLEASE NOTE: The very first Picture isn't included in the files as its just a Logo for the collection.

Well I hope you all Enjoy 

Coming Next ready for Halloween NightMare Toon Collection Re-Vamped (Polo's M&F , Tank Tops M&F plus Pictures)

View File

I just downloaded the Disney Castle off TSR this morning. And then you post these up! These are totally going on the walls in the Disney Castle. Then I'm going to drop my downloaded Disney Princesses in there, and take my Avatar over and ram em all :D
Cheers, good on ya, mate!

7 hours ago, Rowen a said:

I just downloaded the Disney Castle off TSR this morning. And then you post these up! These are totally going on the walls in the Disney Castle. Then I'm going to drop my downloaded Disney Princesses in there, and take my Avatar over and ram em all :D
Cheers, good on ya, mate!

Sweet Enjoy :)

On 10/21/2018 at 12:48 PM, Dark_Wolf121 said:

Sweet Enjoy :)

Is it possible that Your mod needs certain upgrades of TS4 or DLCs? 
I seem to have problem with some, maybe half of posters/pics posted on LL. 
Or maybe they are under some normal posters/paintings that can be bought without any mods?

6 hours ago, Venderin said:

Is it possible that Your mod needs certain upgrades of TS4 or DLCs? 
I seem to have problem with some, maybe half of posters/pics posted on LL. 
Or maybe they are under some normal posters/paintings that can be bought without any mods?

Not sure i fully understand, but each is one file and has several swatches the two pictures below are what i used as a basis for these pictures (BASE GAME), i also use a picture frame from 'GET TO WORK' but i do say if that expansion is required and its not for this upload.

If i remember correctly the

NoneSexual Disney Manga Style pictures require the expansion pack "GTW"

And one of the files for Fairy Tale Fantasties does.

Hope it helps

Screen Shot 2018-10-23 at 22.45.51.png

Screen Shot 2018-10-23 at 22.46.05.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/23/2018 at 11:53 PM, Dark_Wolf121 said:

Not sure i fully understand, but each is one file and has several swatches the two pictures below are what i used as a basis for these pictures (BASE GAME), i also use a picture frame from 'GET TO WORK' but i do say if that expansion is required and its not for this upload.

I have GTW. Sadly, there are none of Your items under those pics. I've just counted, that about 25% of picture-type mods doesn't work for me. 

okay sorry they don't work for you, have you tried the filter options, got to the chair icon i think it is select show all then go to the filter and select custom content all CC you have will then show. if they still aren't there i dunno what to suggest. i downloaded all my CC to my friends Sims game and found everything within the game to see if it was a problem my end with the content, but it all showed up. 

really sorry if you still have a problem with it.