Sexlab Dialogues Blacksmith Crafting Quest Issue

Hey, so I've got a weird issue involving the Blacksmith quest in the SL Dialogues mod. I started the quest and got to the point where I needed to bring him a ancient nord axe and sword. I brought them, but Riverwood was attacked by a dragon before I could give it to him. Alvor's wife was killed in the fight, and now I can't give him the stuff to progress the quest. He won't even talk to me, all he says is "Let me stew...alone". So I've been stuck looking online for ways to circumvent this issue, but every message board I can find on the subject of his wife dying is that it is "totes sad" and that he will never get over her death. I've tried unchecking the quest in the MCM, but that didn't work either, and I can't find any mods allowing me to force him back into dialogue. If anyone is still on here and knows a way to fix this or at least the quest id so I can kill it in the console, that would be greatly appreciated.