[HELP] AAF or FOUR PLAY ? SEX MODS TROUBLES !

Hi everyone, first of all i'm french so sorry for incomprehensible sentences ! ?

Ok it's been 48 hours i try to install sex mods for Fallout 4, many time it not working, sometimes working but not well.

I follow these guide first : 

Install all of these mods and when i open the game with F4SE some mods works and a lots not working or buging.

I decided next, to erasing all ( GAME, MODS, NEXUS, SAVES etc ) for a clean procedure.

During the réinstalation some reflexions come to my brain :) maybe AAF mods and FP mods are in conflicts !

SO

I follow these guide the tomorow (yesterday) :

I'm glad to see all notifiction In Game of activacting mods config Menu working at least i can configure all mods i'm super happy !

I'm starting my RolePlay journey and de the first sex scene is about to be launched, (rape) AND

the famous "F4SE has not been installed correctly (Its scripts folder is missing most probably)" message appeared

A this moment i've almost crying ? Madness taking my brain appart !!

After taking some pills to calm me down

I tried to fix this shit using some youtube tutorials conssist to compress the F4SE data folder and install it with Nexus Mod Manager, NMM tell me 'impossible to install F4SE Scripts 6.6.13"

Searching some fix on this forum to, found it but not working. . .

"taking some pills again"

copy/past like crazy man F4SE files everywhere in fallout 4 steam folder en document, i tried everything and not working, at the end i try to launch F4SE as administrator, no error message but no animations either.

After some brain rest i guess the Four Play bundle is obselete so at this moment i writing to you my friends ? i'm about launch again a super clean start ( Fallout 4 is downloading a the moment )

SO PLEASE HELP ME TO NOT FUCKED UP OR I KILL MYSELF ! ! ! ?

Please tell me how install each mods for a clean working ?

thanks in advance

Archived