An different cast magic stance

Sizustar

WTF O_o; That's a nice addition for monstergirl cast anim!!! XD;

BTW, speaking of monster girl cast animation. DO you have Spider daedra self cast animation for human animation skeleton?

You know,.. "I'm rubbing my daedric tits" self cast.kf. I swear i saw those a years ago on tes nexus.

BTW' date=' speaking of monster girl cast animation. DO you have Spider daedra self cast animation for human animation skeleton?

You know,.. [b']"I'm rubbing my daedric tits"[/b] self cast.kf. I swear i saw those a years ago on tes nexus.

Not sure about the spider daedra one, but the atronach cast animation is on the Nexus.

Sexy Atronach Cast Self

BTW' date=' speaking of monster girl cast animation. DO you have Spider daedra self cast animation for human animation skeleton?

You know,.. [b']"I'm rubbing my daedric tits"[/b] self cast.kf. I swear i saw those a years ago on tes nexus.

Not sure about the spider daedra one, but the atronach cast animation is on the Nexus.

Sexy Atronach Cast Self

Yep that's the one. XD thanks.

Archived