short question about the TBBP stuff

halpog

when i play a male char, is it possible to have all these tbbp stuff for my followers, ?

or is all relatet to the player char himself

for example, when i give lydia a armor from alans bbp pack.. will it work , or do i get these jiggle only on MY self played char ?

TBBP and BBP are features of the female skeletons used at body meshes.As long as males and females use different skeletons in game you will never going to see BBP or TBBP effect on your male character but only on female NPCs (followers or not).If you play a female character then you will see the same effect (TBBP or BBP) on your character and NPCs,given the fa t of course that you have installed BBP or TBBP compatible armors.

TBBP and BBP are features of the female skeletons used at body meshes.As long as males and females use different skeletons in game you will never going to see BBP or TBBP effect on your male character but only on female NPCs (followers or not).If you play a female character then you will see the same effect (TBBP or BBP) on your character and NPCs' date='given the fa t of course that you have installed BBP or TBBP compatible armors.

[/quote']

thats what ill try ...i tzry to use tzhe tbbp fpr my female follower

idles, and so on.. but nothing works ...

when i play myself a female char.. all works ...

if i play a male char ...than i see only the body i created with the sliders ... thats all

so how can i use the tbbp stuff for my female followers ?

any idea ?

If it is installed correctly it should work on every NPC as well as female PCs.

But you'll only see the animations when the armour/clothing-meshes support (T)BBP' date=' so that might be the cause, as there's a lot of outfits that don't support it.

[/quote']

well it is working ...on every female npc ill got....

if iam using dspwob it stops to work ...

on lydia its no working overall .. not even an idle to walk ...

in case about lydia its nothing modded.. she is vanilla...

i got other followers like neya.. and there all is fine.. even armor stuff for tbbp is working ..

so i tryed to reinstall all nothing same thing ..

when i play a female char.. ALL works even on lydia ...

if i play a male char.. all is stopping what has anything todo with lydia oO

dspwob is something like Dual Sheath plus Shields on Back I guess?

If yes, that might be the case and you'll need a compatible skeleton )one of these might help: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/16712 ), but you should actually get instant CTDs when the game wants to load meshes that aren't compatible with the skeleton used.

The fact that it works for a femace PC but not for a male PC is strange and I have no idea where that can come from.

dspwob is something like Dual Sheath plus Shields on Back I guess?

If yes' date=' that might be the case and you'll need a compatible skeleton )one of these might help: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/16712 ), but you should actually get instant CTDs when the game wants to load meshes that aren't compatible with the skeleton used.

The fact that it works for a femace PC but not for a male PC is strange and I have no idea where that can come from.

[/quote']

it was working all well till i installed skyrim redone ...since that the jiggle stopped with DSOB-WOB even with the custom skelleton...

if i play a female char its working with ALL.. all mods ...all npcs.. all jiggle ...

as long as i play a male char...its hard to get stuff working ...

skyrim redone+dsoB-WOB-lydia( npc) .. no chance...^^

Archived