FNIS new version

Smail

So its seems the new version of Fnis dont let people to use another path that steam folder ( even if you have a legal version and you dont want to be visible on steam comunity ) so the fast fix it will downgrade to 3.1 but i dont have luck with that, any idea?

So its seems the new version of Fnis dont let people to use another path that steam folder ( even if you have a legal version and you dont want to be visible on steam comunity ) so the fast fix it will downgrade to 3.1 but i dont have luck with that' date=' any idea?

[/quote']

Smail, THIS IS NOT THE CASE.

1. FNIS still works for "non-Steam" installations. You only get a WARNING, but the result is the same, Steam or non-Steam.
  2. Bethesda (and Valve) only authorize ONE form of relocation of the Skyrim data folder. And that's the relocation of the whole steamapps folder, including all games.
  3. The main reason I did this warning is self-protection. I'm tired of all these reports in my thread (1700+ so far). Many of them seem to be related to "non-Steam" installations. And I'm not willing to chase down phantom bugs caused by incomplete or outdated pirate installations.

Archived