Im on xbox and i have some ideas

So i know they can be no nude content..its all good..but i have been trying to get my ideas out for a few years..and now bethnet allows skimpy..i dont think my ideas would be wrong..but making them might be hard..anyways...since fallout is based like 40s and 50s..i always wanted some real 50s female and male underwear..like you would see in magazines..and real pinup 50s bikins..like the ones that was really worn in those days. And some betty page outfits too..but since its fallout and the story is 200 years later..it would be awsome to have dirty versions..like faded and ripped from time..to make them as skimpy as bethnet will allow..and so far there is some pretty skimpy ones out there. Any help or info on this would be awsome! And if these are possible could they made for cbbe curvy?

Archived