Looking for this high heels [solved]

43 minutes ago, Alter Native said:

Especially for the dress

Sneak peek.

Imagine the spaghetti straps (Marvelous designer doesn't like skinny straps), a dangling tie at the back (MD doesn't like dangly stuff much either, I will ask Ms Maya to do those bits for me) a bit of a better fit around the bodice .... the flimsy linen texture, mb a lacey thingy stuff kinda on the ruffles, (technical terms ftw) but this is basically what it will look like.

dress2.jpg

16 hours ago, Frankfranky said:

Sneak peek.

Imagine the spaghetti straps (Marvelous designer doesn't like skinny straps), a dangling tie at the back (MD doesn't like dangly stuff much either, I will ask Ms Maya to do those bits for me) a bit of a better fit around the bodice .... the flimsy linen texture, mb a lacey thingy stuff kinda on the ruffles, (technical terms ftw) but this is basically what it will look like.

dress2.jpg

Looks great, especially the back.

A bit too short for my taste, but amazing work nonetheless!

On 10/10/2018 at 6:28 PM, Frankfranky said:

Sneak peek.

dress2.jpg

This is beautiful! Is the pointed hemline in the back intentional or just because it isn't finished yet? The front hemline looks awesome so I'm assuming the back hemline will look like that too when it's released. Will it be SMP-Physics flouncy? *drools*

PS: I can make the UUNP-HDT Bodyslide files for you if you like... and some recolors too. :classic_biggrin:

34 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

Will it be SMP-Physics flouncy

I don't know how to do this, and what don't you like about the hemline at the back? If I don't add extra at the back you will be staring up her bum crack. I don't mind a bit of cheeky cheek, but there is a line between sexy/skanky/risque and just dumb. If you want to do retextures or stuff I am more than happy to toss the meshes/uv maps/textures out to you guys. Do whatever you want. And bodyslide would be great. I am a little past the "omg this is mine how dare you .... " bullshit.

First pic is where I am at in Maya. I have kinda paused for a sec to go back to Marvelous designer and sim a longer fitted skirt with a ruffle at the bottom, cause AlterNative go me thinking .... idk ...  Second pic is from MD with a longer skirt. The nice thing about making stuff this way is that it is, to a degree modular, so I can change what I like without too much effort. Or make two versions.

dress3.jpg

dress4.jpg

31 minutes ago, Frankfranky said:

I don't know how to do this, and what don't you like about the hemline at the back? If I don't add extra at the back you will be staring up her bum crack. I don't mind a bit of cheeky cheek, but there is a line between sexy/skanky/risque and just dumb. If you want to do retextures or stuff I am more than happy to toss the meshes/uv maps/textures out to you guys. Do whatever you want. And bodyslide would be great. I am a little past the "omg this is mine how dare you .... " bullshit.

First pic is where I am at in Maya. I have kinda paused for a sec to go back to Marvelous designer and sim a longer fitted skirt with a ruffle at the bottom, cause AlterNative go me thinking .... idk ...  Second pic is from MD with a longer skirt. The nice thing about making stuff this way is that it is, to a degree modular, so I can change what I like without too much effort. Or make two versions.

dress3.jpg

dress4.jpg

It would be great if you release two versions.

9 hours ago, Frankfranky said:

dress3.jpg

dress4.jpg

Looks good, especially the thinner straps. The added ribbon is also a super nice detail that I really like. By longer I was thinking about something like this:

tumblr_p4o801mahN1woo9coo3_1280.png

For me the short version of yours looks a lot like night gown and less like a dress someone wears in public or a cocktail party. But of course this is your mod and your work, do whatever feels right for you. I still like your design a lot.

I'm super bad at modeling. At some point I was trying to create a longer evening gown dress with showing as much back as possible, which reminds me a bit at your design for back.

For the most part I was just moving verticals around in outfit studio:

A.jpg.327276d99f4702addebbaf9dba5d47f0.jpgB.jpg.209268610f7044eb1e6624b58de4e5fd.jpg

Which would be some kind of a super long version that goes to the ground and even has parts of the dress lying/moving on the ground. I was also trying to move the back part even lower, basically as low as possible without loosing the classiness, but I couldn't technically do it in outfit studio. I also noticed that you run into physics problems for the cloth around the breasts when you do that as it lacks support and becomes dangerously loose. That's why all the reference dresses I found when making this one had some kind of extra strap at the back, which I didn't like. 

Anyway, to answer your question of how long I'd like it to be, the answer would be the very first image of black haired Nora. But as said do what feels right to you :) .

Archived