Msex Veronica - outdated?

MrMagoo

Thinking about a return to NV and interested in trying out msex Veronica mod in particular and potentially the other msex mods.

I know there is a re-work version of Veronica by galgat but that is also fairly old.

Reading around a few threads it looks like sexout versions may have left these mods behind now and they would no longer work.. does anyone know if this is accurate or perhaps anyone knows a way/setup to get msex Veronica working?

Thanks in advance,

I'm pretty sure it doesn't function with 98 well if at all (think you only really need 98 with tryout and maybe MPO, Pregnancy & Spunk), I think the rework is the mostly functional with 97 but still has some issues. I want to say it works as intended with 95 but that just means other newer things needing at least 97 can't be used in conjunction in your playthrough.

Yeah you'll want stay away from this one. Even though I usually don't go for this stuff, this one kinda got me interested for the fact that it has some relationship elements to it, I mean immersion is always a nice bonus when it comes to mods like these!

However: 

First of all. It does not fit the personality of either Veronika or that of Cass in any shape or form....I know I know, don't take it too seriously and all, but its till a bit jarring to see these girls continuously do things that are completely out of character for them! I mean actual Slavery, I'd say even for the most non serious players that has to be a far fetched idea! I would have either suggested that these featured a little less extreme stuff (kinky stuff would have been alright), or maybe a completely NPC!

Second! You figured correctly! It is heavily outdated, due to this most animations never manage to play correctly due to the structure of Sexout changing so much over the years. It is a wonder in fact that animations manage to play at all. And the only version it probably works "correctly" with (like previous commenters pointed out) might be version 95, although I have never bothered to test that theory because of the third point I about to make!

Yes Third! This thing was buggy as hell to begin with. Both versions in fact, the second one less so do to the valiant attempt of a completely different modder, but I'm pretty sure there is still something fundamentally game breaking hidden away in this one. Even though I've only done limited testing of this mod, the thing still managed to considerably slow down my game in many instances due to the many scripts it probably employs, and of course it causes out right CTDs in some instances.

If you want something that is similar to this, but a bit simpler and more refined! Try SexOutMDJJFollowers at NSFWmods.com!

I'll warn you right now though! It can get a bit weird and out right hilarious in certain instances with how over the top it is, it's all up to the player though. And it works with the latest versions of Sexout almost flawlessly, I highly recommend that one.

I've been using & enjoying the GalGat version recently, running Sexout 97 (scared to update to 98 in case it breaks things!)

While its not perfect I've always enjoyed player-as-sub content and the degrading/humiliation stuff is my jam! The only big thing I want to try and fix is the animations, they no longer match up due to Sexout changing since it was developed. I can't find a place where the animations are listed/described so I haven't been able to fix them, it seems to be the peeing/fisting animations. Not sure if they even still exist! 

Oh and depending on your grammar nazi level, you may disapprove of some of the dialogue that wasn't fixed. Easily self fixed in GECK though. 

Archived