The LoversLab Disclaimer Thread

I decided to make a new thread to discuss the possibility of creating and adding a disclaimer to the site for those who stumble onto here. Here's what I've come up with so far:

DISCLAIMER: Loverslab hosts adult-orientated computer game modifications, images, and videos that allow people to play/view out sexual acts in these computer games. The mods/pictures/videos hosted here may contain content that caters to fetishes and fantasies that might be too extreme for your tastes. If you are under the legal age in your country/province to view such material then you may not enter. If viewing this kind of material is illegal in your country or province, DO NOT ENTER. If you are offended by such material please do not enter or enter at your own risk. If you lack the brain capacity to discern the differences between fantasy and reality than we suggest that you do not enter.

By entering you are agreeing to the following:

-You are of legal age in your country/province to view such material.

-This kind of material is legal in the area that you live in.

-You will not link or lead those who are restricted by law from entering this website.

-You are not offended by that which is hosted here and will abide by the rules of the site and refrain yourself from posting comments/images/videos etc that serve to antagonize or demean the site and/or it's users.

We would also like to point out that all of this adult content takes place in fictional world spaces with no real-life people, victims or targets. We also request that you to keep an open mind if you do decide to browse the site and remember that all of these things are just fantasy.

Again, feel free to make suggestions/edits to this.

This site needs a disclaimer the same way coffee needs a hot label. God, I'm sick of how litigious we've become as a society. It makes me wonder how they make it through the day without someone holding their little hand and directing them away from those awful websites with boobs and penises. But hey, whatever, throw a warning label up so the parents who aren't monitoring their kids' Internet time or adults who can't tell the difference between fantasy and reality don't have heart attacks or brain aneurysms when they discover that not everyone in the world has the sensitivity of a sunburnt vagina.

This site needs a disclaimer the same way coffee needs a hot label. God' date=' I'm sick of how litigious we've become as a society. It makes me wonder how they make it through the day without someone holding their little hand and directing them away from those awful websites with boobs and penises. But hey, whatever, throw a warning label up so the parents who aren't monitoring their kids' Internet time or adults who can't tell the difference between fantasy and reality don't have heart attacks or brain aneurysms when they discover that not everyone in the world has the sensitivity of a sunburnt vagina.

[/quote']

looklooklooklook, I was not in any way frightened or "scared" by those damn feminists. People just suggested that we make one and I volunteered to do it. It doesn't have to be implemented. I realize a disclaimer carries little weight, but hey, at least nobody can say we don't have one, right? And it would only be seen by those who enter loverslab with no account registered or online.

Honey, I'm not mad at you. I think your disclaimer is well written and would work very well. I should have said that first. I'm just tired of people freaking out over the dumbest things. I understand and sympathize with the apparent need for a disclaimer, but that doesn't mean these people are getting my good side.

Archived