Hey guys, I'm trying to recreate this character-----|

|

v

Nord Bikini 01 

with ReGenBots03's preset/follower mod ---

|

v

25433309172_68aed5894e_c.jpg

and I can't for the life of me, MOLD the character face close to the desired look. Can anyone help me on this? Or to be more specific/thick-skinned, assist in molding the face (using the preset in the mod)? I mean the screenshot above is like a sultry MILF character while the one below is a cute innocent young sister, it doesn't have to be exact really, I just wanted the aura/the character the screenshot 1 emits. I guess it would be okay if it won't be a public release (right? as far as I know), and I just wanted a preset. So I ask you, good folks of loverslab, help me T_T) 

P.S. 

To the owner of the character of Screenshot #1 (You know who you are buddy), if you're reading this. Please don't laugh xD and I'm sorry man, I know you wanted this to be a secret but I've never been so attracted to a 3D character like this before, all right? (I only loved 2d girls xD xD xD) I'm desperate, heart-broken, and dejected! xD xD Give your brethren a chance, yes? T_T)/ 

I'll listen to this while waiting

Thanks for reading T_T)

35 minutes ago, SmedleyDButler said:

Uh, both look exactly the same to me, just with different lighting and angles, and wearing glasses.

Yeah that's what I thought too. But It's very different, I know this because the owner of the edited preset even posted a screenshot of his before and after face edit here on LL (The pics are gone now though). So I'm very sure he edited it, since he said so himself. 

13 hours ago, nicanor00 said:

Yeah that's what I thought too. But It's very different, I know this because the owner of the edited preset even posted a screenshot of his before and after face edit here on LL (The pics are gone now though). So I'm very sure he edited it, since he said so himself. 

Than,mybe you just ask the author himself ? In RM or ECE there are names or digits when you choose face parts in Face gen Tab. like eyes are 5 preset,lips are 11 mouth preset and so on.

If you want someone to help you, you should at least post here a comparative image - both faces close and screenshot at the more or less same angle. And you'd better tell what differencies you see. 

As for me I see that the brow textures are different (but you can easily choose the right texture) and the eye textures are different as well. For the rest you should post a closer screenshot.

3 hours ago, romeozero said:

Than,mybe you just ask the author himself ? In RM or ECE there are names or digits when you choose face parts in Face gen Tab. like eyes are 5 preset,lips are 11 mouth preset and so on.

I actually did, but I got refused TWICE (come on man, would I open a thread if I haven't tried the easiest options?) and I didn't want to bother him too much since he seems to be a nice dude. I tried replicating it and wasted my day off. Then I came here. It's a Racemenu preset btw, included with the follower mod and I needed this specific looks on her.

Nevermind actually, I was able to replicate it (more or less) after a couple of hours of trial and error. It's really hard to see the difference in screenshots I guess. From what I've gathered, the whole face texture is different (I think I got the correct one, or atleast a similar one),  different face tint (it really helped believe me),a different eyebrow, a different eyelash and eye colour texture, and enlarging the face (adding more chin and jaw alongside with more poutiness and thickness of the lips) did the trick. I don't blame you for not spotting too many differences, since I failed to see it too at first. That's why I liked this tweak of the character, it's subtle but made a world of difference.

8 hours ago, nicanor00 said:

I actually did, but I got refused TWICE (come on man, would I open a thread if I haven't tried the easiest options?) and I didn't want to bother him too much since he seems to be a nice dude. I tried replicating it and wasted my day off. Then I came here. It's a Racemenu preset btw, included with the follower mod and I needed this specific looks on her.

Nevermind actually, I was able to replicate it (more or less) after a couple of hours of trial and error. It's really hard to see the difference in screenshots I guess. From what I've gathered, the whole face texture is different (I think I got the correct one, or atleast a similar one),  different face tint (it really helped believe me),a different eyebrow, a different eyelash and eye colour texture, and enlarging the face (adding more chin and jaw alongside with more poutiness and thickness of the lips) did the trick. I don't blame you for not spotting too many differences, since I failed to see it too at first. That's why I liked this tweak of the character, it's subtle but made a world of difference.

Hey, if he has a follower mod already, you could've just grabed her exported face from meshes\facegen\follower name \name.nif with the apropriate facegen texture and drop them in skse chargen presets. Load it in RM sculp tab for creation, would be much easier to make things.

Archived