Wing request(bigger wings)

Thank you again' date=' So I could do this one with NMM too?

[/quote']

yes

Actually, the wing, I was kind of wanting them to be more like down more each side?, they are kind of going up too much, you know what I mean? Size is perfect, I just wanted them to be more leaning about Character's shoulder line.

Like this?

Untitled-11.jpg

yes' date=' but little bit more leaning. just a little.

[/quote']

leaning? What do you mean by leaning?

I do not know how to explain precisely, but I was saying leaning by like what you were exactly doing. you know you pulled those 2 sided of wings towards to the ground little bit right? Because I was saying those each side of wings were place towards to sky too much. So I was saying that the screenshot that you just uploaded, was pretty good, but little more towards to ground. So like, I wanted those each side of wings to be at the same level of the character's shoulder. Not exactly same of course since the wing is not straight. Do you think you are getting what I am trying to say?

Like this?

Untitled-11.jpg

yes' date=' but little bit more leaning. just a little.

[/quote']

leaning? What do you mean by leaning?

I do not know how to explain precisely, but I was saying leaning by like what you were exactly doing. you know you pulled those 2 sided of wings towards to the ground little bit right? Because I was saying those each side of wings were place towards to sky too much. So I was saying that the screenshot that you just uploaded, was pretty good, but little more towards to ground. So like, I wanted those each side of wings to be at the same level of the character's shoulder. Not exactly same of course since the wing is not straight. Do you think you are getting what I am trying to say?

Is it almost done? lol I cant wait.haha

Untitled-12.jpg

Is this better?

Yes yes, but, I am really sorry, could you now make the wings to be facing downwards now?. lol this is just so hard to explain, So you know how I explained to pull the wings down towards to the ground?. So I think the height of the wings r good now, but now, I want those wings to be more facing downwards, you see how those flat area of wings are facing upwards? I want those flat area of wings to be facing down?, I don't know if I explained it well, but yeah.