Hey guys. Recently I downloaded the ASX spells mod and I had trouble using it. The masturbation animation works but not the sex animations. Please help!!!! The sex animations only allows my male player to play the animation but the female npc whom i cast the spell on just stood there and do nothing when i activated the sex animations on her.

Is there a conflict to other mods or is there a problem in it??

As far as I know it does not work with AP (Animated Prostitution) and Joshs Skyrim Behavior File Patcher so make sure you dont have them installled :)

since some of it works it sounds like you have the FNIS working ? else make sure you follow the install guide.

Other than that I dont know what should cause it

As far as I know it does not work with AP (Animated Prostitution) and Joshs Skyrim Behavior File Patcher so make sure you dont have them installled :)

since some of it works it sounds like you have the FNIS working ? else make sure you follow the install guide.

Other than that I dont know what should cause it

Lies, i run MLA, AP, ASX and that Niruins mod and im stable atm.

Btw @ salamander, some of the npcs seems to be immune to the ASX spells, make sure you try it out on guards or something similar, as for the bed issue for AP, it's not really finished yet so try it on a bedroll, that worked for me last time.

Hmm. okay i'll try. So it only works on female guards?

No, it works on male guards as well as female guards.

However, it will not play on certain npcs, like the jarl in Solitude for an example, or other npcs with a certain flag i guess, i dont know the exact specific reason for this since i havent really bothered looking into it further since it works fine for me.

It should work on player added npcs/races though.