WW Bondage and Upskirt Animations

WW Bondage and Upskirt Animations

View File
  1. 1912169368_Dart1fapromo.png.c92f9646c565ca58da135fab80dab867.png

Updated all files for all custom packs sorry for any problems.

776719350_LoveDom.gif.007e09eec0dbbebf001d17cb6615ade1.gif     upkirtfoot01.gif.f7ac8e1d0d652ee45d4aaca64cfec926.gifupskirtfoot02.gif.32a61392f8ace88882c9d4035e4bf881.gifupskirtfoot03.gif.5bd20c61706db92acff8d0ea6bb45f5f.gifdoggy1.gifdoggy2.gif

Added 6 new animations the main animation is a love domination scene found under Love Dom full the others are short clips for you to use in game.

I have tried to make a full scene as most clips just jump to the animation. Hope you like them Dart : )

Animations 4 Bondage 6 Upskirt and foot fetish and 8 love Domination animations

There are 4 Bondage animations are in the Dart1fa Bondage 01 Package.

Just click on the Bondage item select Teasing Look for Dart1fa

There are 6 Upskirt and foot fetish animations  are in the Dart1fa upskirt foot fetish Package.

Upskirt animations work by clicking on the Dinning chair also works on Bondage chair. Select Teasing Look for Dart1fa

Will add more soon

You will need

You will need the amazing wicked whims to run these animations.

The Bondage equipment needed can be found here.

Sorry the link is down you can get equippment here.

You find them here: https://noiranddarksims-adultworld.blogspot.com/2017/02/ts4-illusion-room-set.html

https://noiranddarksims-adultworld.blogspot.com/2017/04/ts4-pose-pack-illusion-room.html

Special Thanks

Special Thanks to Millionserved and Doan 77 for all there help understanding how to add my animations to the wonderful Wicked Whims

I got a LE that I was told is related to your animations.  your name came up. 

lastException.txt

PS.  I tried the game with just your animations and ww in my game and things were really weird.  I downloaded your files today.  My sims  cant execute any actions  without me minimizing the window or hitting the options menu.    Heres the LE I got with just your animations and WW in game.   from the assistance I got they said it looks like the error that oolala had with his animations.  

lastException.txt

Hi mate sorry about that not sure what you mean i always try my animations in game and there working fine for me. I would never upload something without trying it first. I tried opening your last exeption text but its timimg out please copy paste text and i will read. thanks

<report><version>2</version><sessionid>885abd26f9f848545bc1c0a5</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2018-10-13 13:42:59</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.46.18.1020-1.200.000.364.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>weather_service.py:1645</categoryid><desyncid>885abd26f9f848545bc1c0a5</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in &lt;function c_api_server_tick at 0x00007FF5C84F8D40&gt;, args: (191068979684,), kwargs: {}&#13;&#10;AttributeError("type object 'dart1fa:PosePack' has no attribute 'get'",) (AttributeError: type object 'dart1fa:PosePack' has no attribute 'get')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 183, in wrapper&#13;&#10;  File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.133b\turbolib\injector_util.py", line 21, in _wrapped_function&#13;&#10;  File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.133b\turbolib\special\exception_watcher.py", line 16, in _turbolib_on_exception_log&#13;&#10;  File ".\mc_utils.py", line 123, in _wrapper_function&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 205, in c_api_server_tick&#13;&#10;  File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.133b\turbolib\injector_util.py", line 21, in _wrapped_function&#13;&#10;  File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.133b\turbolib\events\core_tick.py", line 102, in _turbolib_zone_game_update&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 476, in update&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 2167, in update&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 1042, in _send_new_weather_event&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 1705, in populate_forecasts&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 1645, in get_forecast&#13;&#10;AttributeError: type object 'dart1fa:PosePack' has no attribute 'get'&#13;&#10;</desyncdata></report>

Everything went smoothly until I finished Detective Active Carreer introduction quests.

Then, same sympthoms with LuciferVArtist .

Frankly, looks like weather failed to change after animation issue started manifesting (or I was lucky to have such coincidience).

Animations are looking marvelous, will re-download once fixed.

Upd.

While issue manifested I had weather all sunny.

Removed your animations pack and - WHAM - sunny weather changed to thunderstorm!

It definitely have something to do with Seasons pack _and_ Get to Work pack.

(since latter was necessary to make the issue appear and former was main sympthom)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I might be late to this but the file link for the bondage devices arent showing for me so i dont have the devices? 

On 10/12/2018 at 9:01 AM, dart1fa said:

I am really sorry you are having trouble seeing my animation please if any one out there is also having trouble please let me know also if any one can help please contact me.thanks

f.JPG

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/5/2019 at 6:03 PM, KimJongOof said:

I might be late to this but the file link for the bondage devices arent showing for me so i dont have the devices? 

f.JPG

I am also seeing this on my end and cannot locate the devices to install along with the animations...... to bad be nice if we could access the suggested items so we could use your animations

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/4/2019 at 4:20 PM, H31ghtof53xual1ty said:

Well this is strange. Your link to the bondage equipment just displays a sad face and "Sorry, we can't show this content because you do not have permission to see it." Is anyone else having this problem? I've had my account for a while so I can't imagine why I wouldn't have permission.

You find them here: https://noiranddarksims-adultworld.blogspot.com/2017/02/ts4-illusion-room-set.html

https://noiranddarksims-adultworld.blogspot.com/2017/04/ts4-pose-pack-illusion-room.html