Game is freezing, Wicked Whims doesn't work.

Hello everyone!

So lately I've been having this issue where my Sims would constantly freeze and stand in place. I always need to pause the game for a couple of seconds to make them start, perform or end an action. I tested some combinations of mods and found out that it only happens when the WW mod is in the game. It only started to happen with the latest version of the game and the mod. Also, it didn't start right after I installed everything, I played normally with my old saves and old content for a couple of days, before the freezing started to occur. When I remove the WW - everything works fine.

Also, when I try to make my Sims have sex, they also would just stand in place not doing anything and not banging.

I've tried light cleaning, deep cleaning, removing all of the other mods, checking if there are broken/outdated mods/CC content, removing all of the downloaded animations... I've tried everything by now...

When I start a completely new game (not just a different houshold in a current game) the WW would work for a while and then start causing troubles and not working again.

My game version is 1.46.18.1020 and I should also have the latest WW version.

The lastException file is attached.

Please, help!!

lastException.txt

Outdated Tunable Resource Error

Outdated Tunable Resource requires removing.

Tunable Game Resource with name 'death_Electrocution' contains incorrect/outdated information.

You need to locate the PACKAGE file, in your The Sims 4 Mods folder, that contains this resource and remove it. Try starting with the oldest modifications you have.
If this is a new issue, try removing the most recent mod you have installed.

ooOLaLa World Animations Error

Outdated WickedWhims ooOLaLa World animations.

Remove all ooOLaLa World package files and download them again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey, I just installed (everything correctly - i'm using ww since its begining) new version of WW released a hour ago and I dont have WW in game anymore. :(  I'm so sad, I've been trying everything, scripts and modes are enabled, placed WW directly in mod, without any subfolder, deleted localthumbscache, deleted whicked whims folder from saves. I don't know what else to do. Please help me, and sorry for my bad english. :( 

• 1 year later...
On 9/30/2018 at 5:33 PM, CPU said:

Outdated Tunable Resource Error

Outdated Tunable Resource requires removing.

Tunable Game Resource with name 'death_Electrocution' contains incorrect/outdated information.

You need to locate the PACKAGE file, in your The Sims 4 Mods folder, that contains this resource and remove it. Try starting with the oldest modifications you have.
If this is a new issue, try removing the most recent mod you have installed.

ooOLaLa World Animations Error

Outdated WickedWhims ooOLaLa World animations.

Remove all ooOLaLa World package files and download them again.

Hi, I'm experiencing the same problem as the one mentioned before, can you help me the same way you helped angely?

Is it a recurring issue in the community?

My game version is 1.65.70.1020, I also have the updated version of WickedWhims.

I'll attach my lastException.text file if you decide to help me.
Thank you in advance ^^

lastException.txt

[!] Old lastException File

The lastException file you have provided is old!

Script Mod Import Error

Broken/Outdated mod is importing script files.

Script Mod Import Error (PublicUnlock)

Broken/Outdated mod is importing the 'PublicUnlock' module.

Script Mod Import Error (tmex-alwaysfulleditmode)

Broken/Outdated mod is importing the 'tmex-alwaysfulleditmode' module.

Script Mod Import Error (Triplis_School_NoAutoEnroll)

Broken/Outdated mod is importing the 'Triplis_School_NoAutoEnroll' module.

Script Mod Import Error (Triplis_School_Push_Injector)

Broken/Outdated mod is importing the 'Triplis_School_Push_Injector' module.