On 10/19/2018 at 10:00 PM, kadsend said:

Dungeon? You have a punishment area and the cages... I didn't put any dungeon because I wanted to make it as standalone as possible... Maybe I'll add another version more...naughty ;) 

DANG! The fiddler's green key is from a safe from other part of the world... Hum, let's say that's a copy from the old home of Mr. G (At least until I have time to fix that problem XD)

so, i dont need to go there ?  xDDD

• 3 weeks later...

Uhm... I read about the missing interactions reason... the solution is about selling but... willl work also for buying!?? I guess I'll prpbably find that out after trying again!

By the way... would be nice if you included the "renaming slaves" option, which is hard to do in other ways notwithstanding the several mods for renaming I've tried so far.

16 hours ago, Khaahan said:

Uhm... I read about the missing interactions reason... the solution is about selling but... willl work also for buying!?? I guess I'll prpbably find that out after trying again!

By the way... would be nice if you included the "renaming slaves" option, which is hard to do in other ways notwithstanding the several mods for renaming I've tried so far.

I dunno scripts and that would require some ;-; If you use "rename anything" that you probably have (it's a requirement for JB) you can open up the console, select your desired slave and then type setname "yournamehere" and you'll have that entity named :) 

I would love too to have a slave selling system (that's what the slaves displayed were supposed to "pretend") but it would not only require scripting too, but I would have to mess with Ignotum's code as well...Maybe I could get the permission but I'm not nearly skilled enough to do that

On 10/4/2018 at 8:48 AM, kadsend said:

They don't have voices, just the doctor and the barmaid. You just can trade slaves with them using the  Just Business trading mode... You can do that on the Servants who are auctioning some slaves and Gary Foster himself.

I plan on adding some voices to them, but first I need to research more.

How do I go about trading them? i dont see an option in my Just Business mod. 

On 11/11/2018 at 10:22 PM, kadsend said:

I dunno scripts and that would require some ;-; If you use "rename anything" that you probably have (it's a requirement for JB) you can open up the console, select your desired slave and then type setname "yournamehere" and you'll have that entity named :) 

I would love too to have a slave selling system (that's what the slaves displayed were supposed to "pretend") but it would not only require scripting too, but I would have to mess with Ignotum's code as well...Maybe I could get the permission but I'm not nearly skilled enough to do that

I got "rename anything" but unfortunately doesn't rename anything at all, never managed to make it work.

Speaking of your mod I did try everything I could but still can't start any interactions with none of those characters... when I approach them I see they looking at me like a conversation was about to start but nothing happens. It's the same I've got when trying to start most of the vanilla quests really so I guess it's not th mod's fault but something wrong with the game. Anyway if you or anybody here have a working suggestion I would really appreciate.

A mod that forces dialogues and quests to begin would get rocket boost downloads!

15 hours ago, Khaahan said:

I got "rename anything" but unfortunately doesn't rename anything at all, never managed to make it work.

Speaking of your mod I did try everything I could but still can't start any interactions with none of those characters... when I approach them I see they looking at me like a conversation was about to start but nothing happens. It's the same I've got when trying to start most of the vanilla quests really so I guess it's not th mod's fault but something wrong with the game. Anyway if you or anybody here have a working suggestion I would really appreciate.

A mod that forces dialogues and quests to begin would get rocket boost downloads!

Most NPC's doesn't talk, they just say "huh", except Nicky, the barmaid and Dr Amber on the small clinic to the left.... Hopefully it help on your testing :)

12 hours ago, kadsend said:

Most NPC's doesn't talk, they just say "huh", except Nicky, the barmaid and Dr Amber on the small clinic to the left.... Hopefully it help on your testing :)

I know but Dr Amber is the only one actually talking to me trying to cure me or selling me meds. Besides I thought also the "boss" and his own traiders were active NPCs... if they don't buy and sell then I'm sorry to say the mod is useless, at least for my gameplay {and I will still support it , of course.. I have faith it will get improved into the proper direction, I know how hard modding is}... all I would do at this point is marking the slaves and all the females there, collar them all and take them with me without giving a single cap away! I actually already did that with the dark skinned customer... ?

7 hours ago, Khaahan said:

I know but Dr Amber is the only one actually talking to me trying to cure me or selling me meds. Besides I thought also the "boss" and his own traiders were active NPCs... if they don't buy and sell then I'm sorry to say the mod is useless, at least for my gameplay {and I will still support it , of course.. I have faith it will get improved into the proper direction, I know how hard modding is}... all I would do at this point is marking the slaves and all the females there, collar them all and take them with me without giving a single cap away! I actually already did that with the dark skinned customer... ?

Welp....Customers should respawn so no probs there :V Mr.J, on the other hand can't speak yet because it requires scripting so I need to learn it first ;-; The Servants just buy right now your slaves still, since the master mod JustBusiness needs to support some sort of selling feature (hopefully Ignotum tries to make something that even skyrim couldn't: A fully fledged market :D) I've made this mod firstly for no need on travelling all the way to nuka world and making something like a organized slave ring on the commonwealth too (In my case, I've enslaved all of nuka world and installed another breeding post there :V) I'm planning on adding travelling slavers around the commonwealth too but a man's gotta eat too m8 ;-; And right now I need to work..

• 2 weeks later...

@kadsend

As I was unloading a fresh batch today something occurred to me, or an idea rather, to make this mod even better, though it would take some work.  I noticed just how much Gary Foster looked like Tommy from the Combat Zone and how, shall we say, libertarian Tommy is when it comes to making cash.  I've always found it annoying how, in the vanilla game, he says that he's going to rebuild & reopen the Combat Zone... but it never actually happens.  I've also found that getting into the Auction House is kind of a drag due to that lack of direct fast travel.  First beam over to Goodneighbor, then walk over to the Rexford, go inside, walk up to the third floor, and then finally go into the right place.

So... how about we solves all these issues at once?

My proposal: Add a function that once you clear out the Combat Zone and meet Tommy & Cait, a timer starts.  After a week or two it reopens.  In reality what happens is the door now leads to your new & improved Combat Zone which does the same thing as the Auction House, and all Gary's functions are now Tommy's.  Keep (copy) the same interior cell, only clean it up and redecorate it a little, and a few new people hanging out (just a few, as current population of the Auction House is greater than the the rest of Goodneighbor combined, which is kind of frustrating as it is hard to move around and too easy to lose track of your own slaves in the mob).

More detailed version:

1) Meet Tommy & Cait.  1-2 week timer starts when you leave the Combat Zone.

2) When timer expires, door to CZ gets replaced with new portal to cloned interior cell for New Combat Zone.

3) Gary's functions are now placed on Tommy, instead.

4) CZ fast travel marker now moves player directly to the interior to save time.

5) Population is still half a dozen raiders, but now they're non-hostile, and mostly just work the bar and stuff.

6) Big cage on the stage is now the holding pen.  Tommy stands outside of it by the cage door.

Ta-da!

14 hours ago, Froggy said:

@kadsend

As I was unloading a fresh batch today something occurred to me, or an idea rather, to make this mod even better, though it would take some work.  I noticed just how much Gary Foster looked like Tommy from the Combat Zone and how, shall we say, libertarian Tommy is when it comes to making cash.  I've always found it annoying how, in the vanilla game, he says that he's going to rebuild & reopen the Combat Zone... but it never actually happens.  I've also found that getting into the Auction House is kind of a drag due to that lack of direct fast travel.  First beam over to Goodneighbor, then walk over to the Rexford, go inside, walk up to the third floor, and then finally go into the right place.

So... how about we solves all these issues at once?

My proposal: Add a function that once you clear out the Combat Zone and meet Tommy & Cait, a timer starts.  After a week or two it reopens.  In reality what happens is the door now leads to your new & improved Combat Zone which does the same thing as the Auction House, and all Gary's functions are now Tommy's.  Keep (copy) the same interior cell, only clean it up and redecorate it a little, and a few new people hanging out (just a few, as current population of the Auction House is greater than the the rest of Goodneighbor combined, which is kind of frustrating as it is hard to move around and too easy to lose track of your own slaves in the mob).

More detailed version:

1) Meet Tommy & Cait.  1-2 week timer starts when you leave the Combat Zone.

2) When timer expires, door to CZ gets replaced with new portal to cloned interior cell for New Combat Zone.

3) Gary's functions are now placed on Tommy, instead.

4) CZ fast travel marker now moves player directly to the interior to save time.

5) Population is still half a dozen raiders, but now they're non-hostile, and mostly just work the bar and stuff.

6) Big cage on the stage is now the holding pen.  Tommy stands outside of it by the cage door.

Ta-da!

Gary foster looks like TOmmy from combat zone? That's racism!!!! (LOL) But seriously, maybe I went a bit fallout 76 because his history is played on a terminal but he's a different person with a different background. Sadly, I want to make this mod as compatible as possible and with less scripting too... I took a look on the Combat Zone on CK and damn...There are lots of flags and such, so I won't touch init... As it's easier and far less time consuming set a fast travel marker (Sorry, I personally never fast travel), I'll do that on the next update. 

The Combat Zone gave me a idea tough, since my mod plans to add slavery to the commonwealth as whole...

Thanks for you suggestion :D

5 hours ago, LenaLachrymosa said:

Nice, but what exactly this mod do ? 

Well...I made a description but long story short: It adds a cell with NPCs that can buy your slaves from the Just Business mod...

6 hours ago, kadsend said:

I took a look on the Combat Zone on CK and damn...There are lots of flags and such, so I won't touch init...

That's why I'm thinking make a clone of it, first.  Then you can do whatever you want with the clone - such a deleting all those flags - without breaking anything in the original.  Nothing would actually change in the original at all, at least on the inside.  All that would be changing is that once the 2 week timer is up the door on the outside gets swapped with one that opens to your modified copy instead (the slave market version). 

Kind of like what Project Valkyrie does with the Institute at the end.  The original is still there, just no longer accessible.  The fast travel marker simply gets replaced with one that teleports to their version of it instead of the original.

15 hours ago, Froggy said:

That's why I'm thinking make a clone of it, first.  Then you can do whatever you want with the clone - such a deleting all those flags - without breaking anything in the original.  Nothing would actually change in the original at all, at least on the inside.  All that would be changing is that once the 2 week timer is up the door on the outside gets swapped with one that opens to your modified copy instead (the slave market version). 

Kind of like what Project Valkyrie does with the Institute at the end.  The original is still there, just no longer accessible.  The fast travel marker simply gets replaced with one that teleports to their version of it instead of the original.

Well I'll see what i can do then... I'm almost on vacations so then I can work on updating my mods (was waiting for ignotum to update his tough). I'm totally sure I won't change Gary Foster (It took me plenty of time to get the cell to work and I don't want this to go to waste) but I'll get on doing something for the combat zone... Going to take a look on how Project Valkyrie and hopefully I won't see anything script related...

• 1 month later...

sorry for the delay on updates. I've been away from modding (and from my country) in vacations. I now see that the master mod JB has been updated and some of my npcs doesn't have any purpose. I will be fixing it and giving a new update soon :)

59 minutes ago, chubjub said:

Am i correct in think this would clash with combat zone restored https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21498.

Indeed. I'm trying my best to not modify nor vanilla, but I'm pondering if I should just say f* it and just make it uncompatible since this mod is far buggy to my liking... (even tough I've tried to use it)

I'm working on a update, but It will take some time since I'm more busy IRL than I tought

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Okay... Long story short: I've had really bad RL problems that I have to figure out. I'm now playing skyrim to relax since it will take ages (or not) that FO4 will be nearly as responsive, safe and everything else to have a good playtrough on it (The fault in on the CC updates that broke my setup that took literalo weeks to perfect). And finally, JB progress seems to have stopped so I'm really in doubt if I change the requirements to M.G.C. since it has nearly everything figured it out...

T.L.D.R. I'm taking a longer break than predicted because of the broken ass updates and really serious R.L. problems...I'm sorry

P.S. Maybe FO4 won't have that much of a replayability, since the roleplay features seems to have been forgotten to the devs and it takes to the modders to do the dirty work... Maybe I'll come back to this game only when Fallout 4 NV or Fallout Capital Wasteland releases...Maybe