Morbid Murder Scenes

lifes_a_party_blood_text___new_by_randompinkpie-d4i88z3.thumb.png.979ebca85f7d29cc0dcda1f02b1d48fe.png

So I would appreciate some collaboration and ideas on this project. I want to make it as morbid as possible (within sane parameters). It's all for fun and to do something "out there" other than just having sex. This could contribute to those players who are into that bloody rape and violent stuff. *shivers* No judgement.

So far....

Weapons:
Bat

Trophy

Knives

Furnishings:

Bed

Shower

Sink
Closet
Cannibal Fridge

Clothes:

Bloody Apron
Bloody Gloves

View File

Well I mean the possibilities for this are endless. If you could get it integrated with the law enforcement career, it'd certainly spice up those boring ass vandalism crimes. Now I mean ideas, skin suits, a shrine, lamps and other furniture decorated with skulls and bones from the victims, history has all kinds of dark little details.  I may edit this after I give it a run through, unfortunately I don't have much skill or luck with blender so all I can do is run my mouth.

This'll be good for something I've been thinking about doing with the campsites around Halloween.

I don't know if you're interested in making entirely new things, but some masks could work well. If not, I'd appreciate if someone could tell me where to download some.

• 4 weeks later...

hmm ok , this is great idea :D thanks ! i would like to have some knifes and swords , maybe some Katana and Tanto ;) and  maybe some other weapons as well :)  I'm old fashioned , so , i don't really like guns, but if i had a candle holder ? ? and maybe some more outfits for women , i also would like to see some walls and floors, and some bloody or destroyed doors and windows ! I don't know if you make animations but if you do then it would be amazing to see some bdsm animations and rape animations etc. I also will be appreciate you if you can help with the vampires. I mean, to not only bite for feeding but also to use needles etc. to take the blood from the donor ( because it is more realistic ) Anyway thank you for what you have made until now ! ????

OMG - those LL perverts again all unleashed!!!! It seems they destroyed their cages! :naughty:

Running around, hunting poor victims, swim in lakes of blood, drinking blood or licking blood splatters from murdered bodies and rape them - and cannibals crushing bones... like my boxer dog behind the sofa... 

Here s a nice boney necklace for the time you are waiting for more

http://sims.mintymoon.nl/?p=135

Btw. what about a pool of blood? ?