Popular Post WonderfulThings Posted September 16 Popular Post Posted September 16 Ian threw another jealous fucking tantrum at Keira over that hot neighbor. She promised to teach the possessive prick a lesson by dropping to her knees around the corner and sucking the neighbor’s cock while Ian didn’t have a fucking clue. Avi x Crown's Keira. 20
Popular Post AvoidTheCrown Posted September 17 Popular Post Posted September 17 Made a Bimbo Goth, don't tell anybody 🤫 30
Frissons Posted September 17 Posted September 17 (edited) No love for White Man - Black Woman couple ? Edited September 18 by Frissons 17
exenthusiast Posted September 19 Posted September 19 I decided to introduce all the sims I use for my scenes, so you´re welcomed to see them on my blog. The series is named Meet eht neighbours. And I will continue to show my sims interactions 🤣 1
schnarribald Posted September 25 Posted September 25 Hey, i'm currently working on this Vixen Underwear cc. I hope to release them soon. But i currently have a problem with the ingame results. When in S4S or in the actual game, the model has these strange darked pixels, that don't exist in the png. I circled them on the second picture. I'm not using any shadows or other Textures like that, only Diffuse. Tough there is a specular Texture that can't be removed. I am new to this whole thing, so i have no idea on how to fix this and there seems to be no similar case online. Please let me know if you know of a way to fix this, thanks!
parzysty Posted September 25 Posted September 25 5 hours ago, schnarribald said: Hey, i'm currently working on this Vixen Underwear cc. I hope to release them soon. But i currently have a problem with the ingame results. When in S4S or in the actual game, the model has these strange darked pixels, that don't exist in the png. I circled them on the second picture. I'm not using any shadows or other Textures like that, only Diffuse. Tough there is a specular Texture that can't be removed. I am new to this whole thing, so i have no idea on how to fix this and there seems to be no similar case online. Please let me know if you know of a way to fix this, thanks! Probably best to ask on Sims4Studio forums.
flybox Posted September 25 Posted September 25 So Skye needed to do some research before the big bachelor party she was hosting. One of the guests, famous athlete Devon, she didn't personally know. She wanted to do some recon. I think when he pulled the whole "Let me help you work out" routine, he honestly thought he was the one seducing her. Spoiler 5
mandemman Posted September 27 Posted September 27 (edited) Some random pics I guess? didn't really have a plot or anything. Edited September 27 by mandemman 10
Gooner563 Posted September 28 Posted September 28 On 9/16/2026 at 9:16 PM, WonderfulThings said: Ian threw another jealous fucking tantrum at Keira over that hot neighbor. She promised to teach the possessive prick a lesson by dropping to her knees around the corner and sucking the neighbor’s cock while Ian didn’t have a fucking clue. Avi x Crown's Keira. female top author?
flybox Posted September 28 Posted September 28 (edited) Devon dirty dancing with a couple of the porn stars at Connor's bachelor party. Just to remind you what kind of guy Devon is, that is his fiancée's name tattooed on his chest. Spoiler Edit: Just realized I forgot to go up a flight on the first shot, and you can see some of the trees in the staircase! I hate mistakes like that, but I'm not reshooting it. This chapter was a pain. Edited September 28 by flybox 4
unknownsimmer3234 Posted September 29 Posted September 29 On 9/17/2026 at 4:59 PM, vs202 said: Hide contents need to know what body mod/skin is on the black guy 1
vs202 Posted September 29 Posted September 29 3 hours ago, unknownsimmer3234 said: need to know what body mod/skin is on the black guy Supern4tural hard uncut v2 penis + Sim Shine Pornstar Cock Specular Overlay. The skin is sims3melancholic darius skin
Popular Post AvoidTheCrown Posted September 30 Popular Post Posted September 30 (edited) Edited September 30 by AvoidTheCrown 27
izanagiax Posted September 30 Posted September 30 Basically a cheating GF/Wife core with a fat old man's BBC She makes edits of Tiktok trends.. for herself.. and for her clueless boyfriend This is the PoV video from her clueless dumb BF perspective, caption and ending need rework tho Izumi-OpTrend-BF.webm 7
DoofTheSpoof Posted Friday at 03:00 AM Posted Friday at 03:00 AM On 9/30/2026 at 2:30 PM, izanagiax said: Basically a cheating GF/Wife core with a fat old man's BBC She makes edits of Tiktok trends.. for herself.. and for her clueless boyfriend This is the PoV video from her clueless dumb BF perspective, caption and ending need rework tho Izumi-OpTrend-BF.webm 103.99 MB · 0 downloads definitely do more of these 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now