Jane Bod (JB) Vanilla and DLCs BS2 sliders

View File

Converted Caliente's Vanilla and DLCs sliders for Jane Bod.

JB Vanilla Caliente's conversion v1.3 updated

JB Automatron Caliente's conversion

JB Far Harbour Caliente's conversion

JB Nuka World Caliente's conversion v1.1 updated

This is a simple Conversion of the CBBE BS2 sliders from Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE- to Jane Bod

-I have not tested them all in-game yet, only gone over them in Bodyslide Preview and looked for any obvious errors.

-If You see any errors or something missing please report them in the comments and I'll take a look.

-I used Jane Bod Extended in Outfitstudio as a reference (Jane Bod w Vag) when adding sliders to the conversion.

REQUIEMENTS:

Bodyslide and Outfit Studio for building the items.

Jane Bod-JB- Rev for the body 

A slider preset for Jane Bod. (I use this one, but any should work as long as it is for JB)

You do not need Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE- for the sliders to work.

PERMISSIONS:

As long as it is only shared here on LL, do as you like for my part,

but you should ask ousnius for permission since its ousnius and Caliente that did most of the work.

CREDITS:

ousnius and Caliente for the CBBE BS2 sliders from Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE- and Bodyslide and Outfit Studio

Nightasy for Jane Bod-JB- Rev

dup3w4sh1ngt0n for Jane Bod Extended

View File

There are some issues with dresses and outfits that have the "ass part" of the body in-game. (like dresses) 

I will go over them and fix it when I get time.

-I went over them and made new versions from the Original Vanilla Meshes, hopefully they work better now.

• 3 weeks later...