Machine Adult Mod

Snazzishoez

How hard would it be to make a mod that uses machines for pleasure? Between Animated Objects which pretty much does the animations and FNIS, ASX, SKSE, plus of course, Adult Toys which surprisingly exists on Nexus still, you'd think something like this could happen.

Machines, automatically I think most think of the Dwemer mechanisms. I don't know if it would be something you'd install in say a home or if a spell like Zaz Resources would be easier. Or maybe it would be much easier to just plant a toy on a flat surface.

I'd think a "House of Machinery" would be fun. I have nothing against people's fetishes, but pain isn't my thing. Whips, chains, etc. (ouch) I think falls into a slave type mod.

Here's more of what I'm talking about:

WARNING! Extreme Adult Content. Just to be warned before clicking link.

http://www.fuckingmachines.com/site/shoots.jsp

Like I said, essentially, Animated Objects pretty much does this but with a shadowman or a troll. It would be nice to see with toys and machines. Perhaps in an adult dwemer ruin. What do you think?

It would probably have to be a non-quest type deal, as it seems quest mods make things very difficult. Just a location or spell type thing. Right?

Archived