Help Me TERA Armor Body

Erasus

Your machine is a bit OLD and you must think on change it. 

I have a 4 years old i5-4460 with gtx 660 2g and i can play at 1980*1080 at 50-60 fps everyday.

http://cpuboss.com/cpus/Intel-Core-i5-750-vs-Intel-Core-i5-4460

http://gpuboss.com/gpus/GeForce-GTX-750-Ti-vs-GeForce-GTX-660

I have more machine than you and i use ENB in Boost mode and not have pure waters or climates of tamriel.

You can use Imaginator for have the constrat and saturation that get with ENB.

Maybe you have a bad setting in the INI files. Try correct it with BethIni.

Spoiler
4 hours ago, Erasus said:

Now yes ! Worked perfectly !
both the body preset I made as the HDT!
Thank you very much, you helped me! I love you! ❤️❤️❤️ 

Now I'm looking for the performance problem that came up in whiterun city, the fps is dropping to 5.3 ~ 14FPS with or without ENB (normal was above 30fps, I'm using the RealVision ENB, with the Extended Fantasy Preset)

Maybe it's some setting in skyrimPrefs or my processor is starting to die.

My setup is this:

i5 - 750 in 3.3Ghz, 8gb DDR3 1600mhz, GTX 750 Ti 

And I know, I forced my skyrim too much rsrs

ScreenShot12.bmp

You are welcome. I see that GenioMaestro has chimed in on performance. I encourage you to take whatever advice he gives in that regard.

Yes your pc is a lot better than mine, but my limitation is this unfortunately. But soon I'm going to change that kit.

And this BethIni you sent is excellent! Liked it and makes it so much easier.

I'll be able to make my skyrim even more beautiful with Imaginator, I love vivid colors, thanks

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And Psalam, thank you very much for helping me with the tera armor problem, I thank you from the heart. Thank you.

Archived