Help Me TERA Armor Body

Erasus

Hello friends, how are you? I come here humbly to ask for help for you, a great help I would say

I have about 204 mods installed in my skyrim, but what I want is: how do I change the body of my character in the armor of TERA? I tried everything, several mods adding presets on bodyslide and I modified the body to the standard body I did, but that did not change.
Not to mention that I also did not find any mod with HDT for the TERA armor.

The TERA mods that I tried to change the body of it were:
Tera Armors - Main File
TERA Armors CBBE by frigus
HDT Bodyslide for Frigus' Tera Armor Collection CBBE original version
HDT and Bodyslide conversion Tera Armor add on

And I tried to use these other 3 mods separately, without success as well:
Tera Armors CBBE Conversion
CB++Tera_Collection
TERA Armor Collection - CBA HDT BodySlide 1.2

I did a video showing what happens, some armors are from other mods (Fur Huntress Armor), but I do not remember which ones, but that does not matter.

video link: 

If I need to publish the full list of mods I use, and apologize for my bad English, I'm Brazilian.

If I created the wrong wrong post, could administrators go to the right place, please? So maybe people come and help me.

Note: I can upload my preset of bodyslide.

Once you install one of the HDT bodyslide mods did you search through the outfit/body list in bodyslide for those new outfits? 

Outfit/Body tab is where you would select it in order to build the outfit that would add the HDT parts to it, the presets have nothing to do with HDT that only affects the base shape of the outfit or body in game.

There is also great Tera Armor mod made by LadyHorus for UUNP Body with HDT (but I dunno if you really want to switch to another body type just for one mod):

There also two TERA based race mods: Elin and Castanic.

Did you forget to build your outfits in BodySlide? You should do it all the time, when you install a new bodyslide outfit/armor mod.

The first three mods you listed are what I use to get the results that you want. You must have an HDT body to get jiggle and bounce. Therefore you need the TERA armor pack, the conversion to CBBE (if that is your body) and the HDT conversion. Once you have all of those loaded properly take the advice of the others' who posted before me and build the armors in Bodyslide. You need to be careful because there is a typo in one (Divinesight?, I'm not sure) that lists it as a TEAR rather than TERA armor. So, while you can batch build most of these one will require loading a miscellaneous armor (whichever one is mislabeled). Good luck. Bon dia!

Yes, after installing the TERA and HDT mods for the TERA armor, I did the following:

I started the Bodyslide x64, I selected outfit / body for CBBE Body TBBP, since my character is naked and changes my body, in game the body is changed and HDT works, for some reason I do not have CBBE HDT (I have seen in some forums add in this outfit / body but I do not have it)

I select my preset body

Marco the option "Build Morphs" so that I can change the body in the game by racemenu (detail: none of the TERA armor has any effect, even if I change the body in the game by it "

I click on "Batch Build"

I leave all the options active and click on "Build"

It takes me to another tab so I can select the output set #1 and also choose the output set for the armors, I select all HDT (except for solid armors)

I click on "Ok" and he starts making the transitions for all the armor, but that does not affect the TERA armor.

But when I put a TERA armor on the outfit / body and click preview, the armor appears with the body preset I made, but if I click on "Opens the current project in Outfit Studio", but it only opens the program and the armor does not appear.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And not x0101x, I do not intend to change the body style, because I prefer the CBBE, until I saw a video that the TERA armatures had HDT and the body was modified, but thank you friend. 

Spoiler
11 minutes ago, Erasus said:

Yes, after installing the TERA and HDT mods for the TERA armor, I did the following:

I started the Bodyslide x64, I selected outfit / body for CBBE Body TBBP, since my character is naked and changes my body, in game the body is changed and HDT works, for some reason I do not have CBBE HDT (I have seen in some forums add in this outfit / body but I do not have it)

I select my preset body

Marco the option "Build Morphs" so that I can change the body in the game by racemenu (detail: none of the TERA armor has any effect, even if I change the body in the game by it "

I click on "Batch Build"

I leave all the options active and click on "Build"

It takes me to another tab so I can select the output set #1 and also choose the output set for the armors, I select all HDT (except for solid armors)

I click on "Ok" and he starts making the transitions for all the armor, but that does not affect the TERA armor.

But when I put a TERA armor on the outfit / body and click preview, the armor appears with the body preset I made, but if I click on "Opens the current project in Outfit Studio", but it only opens the program and the armor does not appear.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And not x0101x, I do not intend to change the body style, because I prefer the CBBE, until I saw a video that the TERA armatures had HDT and the body was modified, but thank you friend. 

What I didn't see was the step where you choose the groups that you want to Batch Build (this is the part I was alluding to above). In the middle at the top of Bodyslide there is a place to mark with group(s) you are working on. While I know that you want to have your preset work with all your clothes and armor my understanding is that you still need to click that box to indicate which armors are affected (at least this is what I have had to do). It should have a group of possibilities that include at least CBBE (itself), the vanilla clothes, TERA armors and miscellaneous. If you are using DD or ZAP they will also have tick boxes. You need to click ALL of those boxes. From your description (and video) you are not telling Bodyslide to change the TERA armors. Look into the group filter and see if you can't see what it is I'm talking about.

So I see it here, but I do not understand any of it. (I clicked on the "group manager")
When I click on "Browse" the following files appear: (I click in

CB ++ TeraArmorGrp
CBATeraArmorGrp
CBBEGroups
CT77Groups
CT77HalfHDT
ImmersiveArmors
Tera HDT

Can you tell me what I have to do? I would greatly appreciate it.

Yes, they should come up with a tick box next to all of them. Tick off all the ones that you want to batch build with your body. There should be a button on the box that highlights when you start ticking off boxes. When you have ticked them all, hit build, and your problem SHOULD be solved.

Now, as a fellow user of TERA armors I need to bring your attention to one of it's many beauties. If you build the TERA armors individually (instead of batch building) you can ZAP (remove) many of the pieces from the armor to fit your tastes. If you click on my avatar (the picture of the Elder Scroll that appears with my name) it will take you to my profile. The cover photo you can see on that page is actually the Phonic Armor from TERA with pieces removed (the nipple piercings are a separate mod). So if you have a favorite one or two armors you might want to take the time to go through these individually (rather than batch building) to see what you can do with them. Don't worry, you can batch build now and fix your problem and go back later to do what I've suggested. The CT77 replacement clothes and armors will do the same thing. 

I just noticed something here, on the select tab the outfit / body has several files, the outfit called "TERA Bladedancer" appears with the preset of the body that I did, however, if I put the outfit "TERA CBBE Blade Dancer Cuirass CBA HDT ", the preset of my body has no effect.
Apparently I'll have to edit them all, one by one, I'm going to test this in order to do a test, I've already edited here.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edit:

Unfortunately, it didn't work.
I swear, I can not change TERA's armor, I do not know what else to do. :(

Spoiler
54 minutes ago, Erasus said:

I just noticed something here, on the select tab the outfit / body has several files, the outfit called "TERA Bladedancer" appears with the preset of the body that I did, however, if I put the outfit "TERA CBBE Blade Dancer Cuirass CBA HDT ", the preset of my body has no effect.
Apparently I'll have to edit them all, one by one, I'm going to test this in order to do a test, I've already edited here.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edit:

Unfortunately, it didn't work.
I swear, I can not change TERA's armor, I do not know what else to do. :(

As I indicated there is something to be said for doing them individually but that is for another day.

Go to Bodyslide and place the preset in the preset box.

Tick "Build Morphs".

Go to group filter and click on the magnifying glass. Choose select groups. At this point you should have a box that says "choose groups to outfit filter."

Tick every one of the boxes. There are probably more than actually show. Make sure that you have ticked EVERY box in there. While you probably don't have as many I have 26 boxes I need to tick (I just counted them). Make certain that one of them says TERA armor. If not, then you have a different kind of problem.

Hit "OK".

Hit the Batch build on the bottom left of the screen and when the message box comes up hit okay or batch build or whatever it is.

You should then be done. Go back in game and enjoy the bounce and jiggle.

That's right buddy, I have another type of problem because I have 18 boxes to mark and the ones that say TERA are as follows:

CB ++ TERA Armors BBP Collection
CB ++ TERA Armors Boots and Gloves
CB ++ TERA Armors NOBBP Collection
CBAdvanced TERA Armors HDT Collection
TERA HDT

But none of these says only "TERA armor," what can it be then?

Easy answer - when in doubt tick all of them. However, in my load I only have one listed TERA armor.

Apparently it is these two:

Spoiler

2110690073_Screenshot(13).png.d81ddbcc75c3772c6f90b7dc3a74fff1.png

TERA Armor collection - CBBE standalone - TERA Armors CBBE by Frigus, and

HDT and bodyslide conversion, etc..

These can be seen in my screenshot in the spoiler above (from my NMM).

And I apologize for my confusion. I was trying to answer your questions as well as I could from memory on my work computer. I am now at home and have access to things like my NMM. Hope that all helps.

Spoiler
1 minute ago, Erasus said:

So why does not mine work? I have both mods ... Hmmm ...

I will try to install only the 2 and try to create the body the way you taught me, I already edit the result.

For completeness, here are the links for the two mods that I use:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29411 and

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59267.

You should be able to load these two, do Bodyslide as I indicated and have the results that you want. I've already shown you with my cover photo that I can make it work. Now let's see if you can't do it too.

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

For completeness, here are the links for the two mods that I use:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29411 and

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59267.

You should be able to load these two, do Bodyslide as I indicated and have the results that you want. I've already shown you with my cover photo that I can make it work. Now let's see if you can't do it too.

Well, my friend, I've tested here the way you said it and it did not work.
Will I have to uninstall the original TERA Armors? Because your print does not have it there

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edit:

I uninstalled the original TERA Armors and they disappear, so I do not know what it can be.
Unfortunately it seems that for me there will be no solution. :/

But thank you very much for trying to help me, I really appreciate it.

Sorry for the delay is that here where I live was having a rain with terrible storm

So I deleted the version I used and installed another downloaded again (it was the same v4.6.2), I tried and it did not work.

I do not know what else to do, I do the same things you did on yours and it proved to work, but why can not I do it? :(

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edit:

I do not know if anyone these mods could disrupt and be causing this problem

My ModList:

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
RaceCompatibility.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
moonpath.esm
TERAArmors.esm
SGHairPackBase.esm
SexLab.esm
OSA.esm
ApachiiHairMales.esm
PC Exclusive Voice Path.esm
Falskaar.esm
Convenient Bridges.esp
V740T_MGolDinS&M.esp
FreckleMania.esp
RaceMenuOverlayCompilation - CBBE.esp
Beards.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenu.esp
SkyUI.esp
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
SGEyebrows.esp
HighResTexturePack01.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
SFO - Expanded Diversity.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
HARODATH_ImmersiveSoulgems.esp
FreckleMania2.esp
Weightless Items - Mongoose Mix.esp
RelightingSkyrim_Legendary.esp
DiamondWeaponsN.esp
WM_WidgetMod.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
FISS.esp
BHWarPaints.esp
ZIA_Complete Pack_V4.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
City Forest and Landscape V2 trees whiterun light fix.esp
TKAA.esp
UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp
moonpath_questdata.esp
Atlas Legendary OCS.esp
ScopedBows.esp
TERA Weapons.esp
Acquisitive Soul Gems.esp
FacelightPlus.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
Enchanting - IDWIW.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
SuperSkyrimBros.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
ApachiiHelmetWigs.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Cold.esp
NoRadialBlur.esp
Brows.esp
Enhanced 3rd Person Camera V1.2.esp
ElementalArrows.esp
consolecommandsanditemcodesR4.esp
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
CraftingSupplies_AIO_ALL.esp
SkyDreamMaidens.esp
ArtifactsOfBoethiah.esp
Sweet&Sexy Lingerie.esp
Height Adjusted Races with True Giants.esp
Immersive Music.esp
Immersive Music Temples.esp
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
KKFur.esp
Ultimate NPC Overhaul II.esp
Atlas Compass Tweaks.esp
Facelight.esp
No More Ugly Effects.esp
Dark Souls Rings.esp
hmkLockOn.esp
FlameAtronachArmor.esp
FullBootForKKSA.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch.esp
DHuntress.esp
KKSDrBWeightFix.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
KKSDGWeightSliderFix.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch_Snow-40.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch_DB.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Falskaar.esp
SGHairPackAIO.esp
LovelyHairstylesCE.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
PiedrasdeBarenziah.esp
Quick Start - Skip the Opening Sequence.esp
hothtrooper44_ArmorPatch.esp
SkyHUD.esp
UnreadBooksGlow.esp
The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp
VioLens.esp
Unlimited_Rings.esp
SJs_InvHelms_Eng_Plugin_DLC2_AHead_A.esp
SJs_InvHelms_Eng_Plugin_DLC1_AHead_A.esp
SJs_InvHelms_Eng_Main_AHead_A.esp
SkyrimConfigMenu.esp
CreatureSizeVariants.esp
SLAnimSpeed.esp
FNISspells.esp
XPMSE.esp
dD-Larger Splatter Size.esp
dD-DG-DB-Immersive Creatures EBT Patch.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
ShakeItSomeMore!.esp
ShakeIt!.esp
Vanilla Vibrant Colors - Image Space.esp
TGBook.esp
Dual Sheath Redux.esp
TKcombat.esp
TKDodge.esp
FNIS.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
Weightless Soul Gems.esp
ScopedBows_EagleEyeTweak.esp
ScopedBows_ArrowTweaks.esp
Dark Souls Gameplay 1.2.esp
DeadlyDragons.esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
World_Map_Height_Pitch_Tweak_130_50.esp
Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Dawnguard.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Dragonborn.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Falskaar.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Dawnguard.esp
IcePenguinWorldMap.esp

I'm sorry but I'm not at my home computer where I could check your load order against my own - it does look different. In the meantime, if you have time, make sure you have HDT physics up and running (which I assume since you can get the vanilla armors working) and you might want to look at the Bodyslide Tutorial on its modpage. I'll be home in roughly 7 hours.

Alright, I'm home. First, here is my load order from LOOT:

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     JSwords.esm
  7  7     SexLab.esm
  8  8     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
  9  9     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 10  a     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 11  b     CreatureFramework.esm
 12  c     EFFCore.esm
 13  d     ApachiiHair.esm
 14  e     ApachiiHairFemales.esm
 15  f     paradise_halls.esm
 16 10     SexLabAroused.esm
 17 11     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 18 12     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 19 13     daymoyl.esm
 20 14     ITortureFramework.esm
           HighResTexturePack01.esp
           HighResTexturePack02.esp
           HighResTexturePack03.esp
 21 15     Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
           Whiterun Revisited WHRR.esp
 22 16     myclothes.esp
 23 17     Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
 24 18     JSwords_Load_Screens.esp
 25 19     RaceMenu.esp
 26 1a     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 27 1b     SkyUI.esp
 28 1c     Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
 29 1d     Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
 30 1e     Immersive Jewelry.esp
 31 1f     paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
 32 20     xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp
 33 21     ApachiiHairStyles.esp
 34 22     Prettier Bandits.esp
 35 23     sanguinesDebauchery.esp
 36 24     hydra_slavegirls.esp
 37 25     SexLab_Dialogues.esp
 38 26     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
 39 27     SexLab Pheromones.esp
 40 28     Cloaks.esp
 41 29     1nivWICCloaks.esp
 42 2a     1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp
 43 2b     TERAArmors_CBBE.esp
 44 2c     Dr_Bandolier.esp
 45 2d     Smithing Perks Overhaul_Remade.esp
 46 2e     Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp
 47 2f     TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
 48 30     The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp
 49 31     BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp
 50 32     Farinelli's Redguard Armoury.esp
 51 33     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 52 34     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
 53 35     PyP_Legendary.esp
 54 36     FNIS.esp
 55 37     MoreNastyCritters.esp
 56 38     SLAnimLoader.esp
 57 39     EFFDialogue.esp
 58 3a     UIExtensions.esp
 59 3b     Brawl Bugs CE.esp
 60 3c     PAH_HomeSweetHome.esp
 61 3d     SimpleSlavery.esp
 62 3e     PAH_AndYouGetASlave.esp
 63 3f     JSwordsDistributionBalancePlugin.esp
 64 40     FNISspells.esp
 65 41     HDT Piercingsets.esp
 66 42     PuppetMaster.esp
 67 43     SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
 68 44     KS Hairdo's.esp
 69 45     paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp
 70 46     pahe-DeviousDevices-addon-DDx-patch.esp
           pahe-tdf-patch.esp
 71 47     S_L_U_T_S.esp
 72 48     SL99Exchanger.esp
           pahe_lakeview_manor_cell.esp
           museum.esp
 73 49     12FemaleBrows.esp
 74 4a     Skin Universalizer.esp
 75 4b     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 76 4c     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
 77 4d     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
 78 4e     ApachiiHairStylesELVES.esp
 79 4f     AddItemMenuLE.esp
 80 50     SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
 81 51     EtR_LeveledVendorGold.esp
 82 52     SerialStrip.esp
 83 53     Deviously Enslaved.esp
 84 54     SL99Exchanger_Patch_Immersive Jewelry.esp
 85 55     SlaveTats.esp
           XPMSE.esp
 86 56     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 87 57     JaxonzEnhGrab.esp
 88 58     SimpleOutfitManager.esp
 89 59     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
 90 5a     ccas_starts.esp

And right off there is a major difference in our mods. Your TERA armor is an .esm and has a different name than my TERA armor which is an .esp. This means that SOMEHOW you have different files for TERA than I do. I would recommend that you erase the TERA files that you now have and check your load order again to make certain that the TERA.esm is gone. Only when that happens try to reload the two files I listed above.

Now yes ! Worked perfectly !
both the body preset I made as the HDT!
Thank you very much, you helped me! I love you! ❤️❤️❤️ 

Now I'm looking for the performance problem that came up in whiterun city, the fps is dropping to 5.3 ~ 14FPS with or without ENB (normal was above 30fps, I'm using the RealVision ENB, with the Extended Fantasy Preset)

Maybe it's some setting in skyrimPrefs or my processor is starting to die.

My setup is this:

i5 - 750 in 3.3Ghz, 8gb DDR3 1600mhz, GTX 750 Ti 

And I know, I forced my skyrim too much rsrs

ScreenShot12.bmp

Archived