I have been trying to get slave run to work, but the zaz animations (that's my guess) continues to cause issues with character tposing and npc's wont  move from tpose. I'll post my fnis log and my mod list. thanks in advance.

Mod List:

80s One-LinersPC

Alternate Start - Live Another Life - Alternate Start - Live Another Life

Apachii hair femal and full

Better dialogue

Bodyslide

BOSS

CBBE

CBP physics

DD A,E,I

Female Facial Animations

Flower Girls

Fores animal and normal

Fuz RO D-oh

Immersive Wenches

JoP

Papyrrus Util SE

Race comp

Race menu

Sexlab fame, framework and aroused and i think the light

Sky ui

Slaverun se

SMIM

Xp32

And ZAZv7.0

Fnis:

FNIS Behavior V7.4.5 XXL   9/18/2018 10:14:13 PM
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.50.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Furniture V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Human V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_Creature V1.0 ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_DD_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading DD V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 493 alternate animations) ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_DD2_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading DD2 V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 330 alternate animations) ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_DD3_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading DD3 V4.1.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 102 alternate animations) ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_DDSL_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ...
Reading FlowerGirls SE V1.8.3 ...
Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizAmp V8.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBeastly V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBound V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFemDom V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFun V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGroup V8.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGuro V5.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizLover V7.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMolag V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMtb V3.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizNecro V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizRape V11.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizUn V12.0 ...
Reading M2MAnimations V9.0 ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading NibblesAnims V1.0 ...
Reading SexLab V1.63 ...
Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V2.9 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...
Reading XPMSE V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V7.00  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Alternate Animation mods: 4 sets: 58 total groups: 282 added file slots: 2168 alternate files: 1089

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_Creature V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...
Reading NibblesAnims V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...

10901 animations for 38 mods successfully included (character).
 2721 animations for 8 mods and 38 creatures successfully included..
 5 Warning(s).

8 hours ago, Sternum said:

You have a lot of ">>Warning: \...*.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<" errors. Are you sure you're using the right version of those mods (DD and Zaz)?

From what the mod pages said they were SE compatible, so if you find that the se versions ill switch them out and try agian.

21 minutes ago, Xblackstarx11 said:

From what the mod pages said they were SE compatible, so if you find that the se versions ill switch them out and try agian.

They are convertable... They don't run out of the box.

They are in the SE download section.

and

Note:  There is no release of DD 4.0 and DD 4.1 is in Beta. You will have to go throu the whole thread to pick up the availible patches for it. From what I can see you might have to kick out some anims after installing DD for SE. They added a lot of anims in the new version and that might cause problems with the packs you already have installed.

25 minutes ago, Sailing Rebel said:

I might be wrong but I don't think DD SE has been updated for SKSE64 v2.0.8 so using the SE version right now means rolling back to SKSE64 v2.0.7 and Skyrim SE v1.5.39.

Well, It will not CTD on start (It didn't here), and it will not T-Pose(It didn't here). I don't have a new .dll right now, but I also have not found comments about problems so far.... It is unusual silent around dd for the moment.

Edit:

Just tried it out:

20180919213421_1.jpg

8 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

They are convertable... They don't run out of the box.

They are in the SE download section.

and

Note:  There is no release of DD 4.0 and DD 4.1 is in Beta. You will have to go throu the whole thread to pick up the availible patches for it. From what I can see you might have to kick out some anims after installing DD for SE. They added a lot of anims in the new version and that might cause problems with the packs you already have installed.

So if I get this right if I use these with the right patches it should not tpose?

yes.... Even if the DDi log complains about the wrong runtime version. You can at least play the game(I will wonder why a bit later...) I have to check what is working and what not. 

What i Think is a bit disturbing: Estrus also complains about the wrong runtime but:

489830_20180919234710_1.png

3 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

yes.... Even if the DDi log complains about the wrong runtime version. You can at least play the game(I will wonder why a bit later...) I have to check what is working and what not. 

What i Think is a bit disturbing: Estrus also complains about the wrong runtime but:

489830_20180919234710_1.png

One more question. Which Zaz is the right one on that page? the one at the bottom that say version 8, 8+, or from the green button at the top?

4 hours ago, Xblackstarx11 said:

One more question. Which Zaz is the right one on that page? the one at the bottom that say version 8, 8+, or from the green button at the top?

Choose one to your liking. I have 8+UUNP installed. Note: The CBBE versions are for the old CBBE Body.

On 9/21/2018 at 4:33 AM, Xblackstarx11 said:

Alright so i finally got back to testing if it worked and i now have a new issue. Skyrim crashes to desktop when making a charector, or loading Coc ctest.

If you have CTD when click NEW GAME maybe you have excesive animations... is a know recent problem...

Look how many animations you have when run Fnis for users. Make the sum of normal + creatures.

If you are over 10k your game can make CTD.

The normal number is 12K, i have 13.5k and some players have 15K.

The real limit is totally installation dependant and reffer to the number of mod's, the size of the mod's, the number of object inside the mod's... The game can't manage all the info from animations + mod's and make CTD.

7 hours ago, GenioMaestro said:

If you have CTD when click NEW GAME maybe you have excesive animations... is a know recent problem...

Look how many animations you have when run Fnis for users. Make the sum of normal + creatures.

If you are over 10k your game can make CTD.

The normal number is 12K, i have 13.5k and some players have 15K.

The real limit is totally installation dependant and reffer to the number of mod's, the size of the mod's, the number of object inside the mod's... The game can't manage all the info from animations + mod's and make CTD.

I have about 15K i would assume this is the issue. Yet how would i go about fixing this?

35 minutes ago, Xblackstarx11 said:

I have about 15K i would assume this is the issue. Yet how would i go about fixing this?

Easy.. REMOVE ANIMATIONS... like leito, billy, nibles, FunnyBiznes...

The Funny Biznes pack is gigantic, only some players can have all the animations from the pack.

Un-install it and re-install. In the installation menu select only half of the animations.

2 hours ago, GenioMaestro said:

Easy.. REMOVE ANIMATIONS... like leito, billy, nibles, FunnyBiznes...

The Funny Biznes pack is gigantic, only some players can have all the animations from the pack.

Un-install it and re-install. In the installation menu select only half of the animations.

alright but where I cant seem to find them in my mod manager or steam?

Archived