Need help with Khajit Replacer...

Kojigawatz

Hello,

So I've only recently started to work on modding skyrim (as I write this, day 2) and working on doing things via Mod Organizer.

I am trying to do a Khajit Replacement via some race mods, though I don't seem able to get the correct result. I am using Skyrim Legendary Edition (Oldrim, not SSE) and I have a handful of mods I've been messing with.

Eiries Khajiit Replacer + Texture Pack

Eiries Ohmes-Raht CBBE Version 1.2

Eiries Ohmes-Raht Race

REPLACER - Khajiit (from Human Beast Races mod on Nexus)

Ohmes Raht - Khajiik replacer combo (from Lovers Lab forum)

I've been working on this almost purely for the last two days, and yet I cannot seem to get the right textures, or the right order, or just anything figured out. I was hoping who has managed to do this would be able to guide me in the right direction as to what I should be using, and how I'm replacing textures incorrectly? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. I can provide screen shots and links if needed for everything... just getting frustrated, so reaching out to the community. :)

Ok, after messing around with this a little bit, I am closer to what I am trying to accomplish... but here is the current problem I am having... the textures in the file that I am using that work are marked like this...

4.PNG.847de6fdd50cc328f9fa02d804db8667.PNG

But I'm trying to install the cbbe textures for it, but those files are named as this.

3.PNG.b88787819516076961381ff790aa296a.PNG

I have tried replacing the entire folder, or just dropping from the cbbe into the other folder, and only overwriting what it asks... but I keep getting some odd errors, usually something that looks kind of like this....

2.PNG.a1401ed931e76a2032d320445d3a8654.PNG

So obviously files are getting a bit mixed up somehow.... and I think I just don't know enough about these between the two files to know what to replace, how to replace it, or what...

For vanilla khajjit body textures there is no _1.dds named file so rename all of those as pictured in screen2 without the _1  and copy over what is in the khajjit folder.

The head picture, looks like khajjit vanilla head texture but head is changed to human mesh. Try replacing head texture but make sure it's from the same files/mod you got the head mesh from.

This is for reference, you can look at your head.dds file and see which one you are about to install.

Pic on left is khajjit texture made for human head mesh, right is only for vanilla khajjit head.

humanvskhajjit.png

Archived