Armbinders for Normal Animations

I don't know how i did it but i was able to use armbinder animations for all other normal animations out there. I mean, even if the animation i was playing doesn't involve armbinder, my arms were still behind, locked in the armbinder and the rest of the animation was normal.

I don't know how i managed to do this, but is there a specific way to do that again? I want to use armbinder for normal animations because it looks hot in rape animations or other normal creature animations.

I've tried Use Bound Animations in Devious Devices but it didn't seem like working, my arms just goes out with invisible hands. 

I am too lazy to put all my mod info here so if it is easy to do that, tell me. I'll just make a clean mod build with another profile.

42 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

try this one here:

i use it for SD+ roleplay (and after bound sexlab animations)

Oh, i think i didn't explained my problem properly. I need those bind animations for sex scenes, not for classic gameplay. As i said, when i play a sex scene that involves some romantic shit without armbinders, if i was wearing an armbinder, it was locking my arms behind and rest of the scene was working well. I am trying to find how to do that again, i had to delete my skyrim because of reasons and now i can't find how i did that trick.

I've commented to the thread too. Yeah it was so awesome that i thought it was a common thing because no one was talking about it. I don't have any idea how i've done it before. I am still trying to figure it out how  I think it has been 2 hours since i've started

Fuck, only if i can do this shit again. I think i broke something. When i equip an armbinder, after 10 or 15 seconds my character just forgets that she has an armbinder and acts like normal. But armbinder animations still works if i crouch or activate combat mode

Only if i knew it was a big case... I would just let experienced people to inspect my skyrim just so everybody can do the same and i wouldn't have to spend my hours to do it again... My inspection is mostly about trying to remember wtf i've done before...

Also my skyrim was a big mess before so it might even be a bug :d

Nothing turned out but at least you can enjoy what i went through...

22:56 - K now i've started to a clean save. Waiting all mods to be installed and appear on MCM. 

22:58 - Skyrim just crashed without an error.

22:59 - Waiting again.

23:03 - All mods have been installed, it is time to configure them to my likings.

23:04 - Skyrim just crashed again. It happens because i constantly make search on the internet and keep changing windows. I saved the game before it crashed anyways.

23:05 - Fuck you Dual Sheath i didn't even lay a finger on you

[Just a note] 23:07 - I was using DDi 4.0 when that armbinder trick happened.

23:09 - Registered Zaz animation pack's animations | Changed Devious Devices Equip's Armbinder functions to "All" | Disabled Hardcore Mode for DD Equip

23:13 - Moved Commander Caius to myself so i can use him to test animations

23:15 - DD Equip stripped me but didn't put the devices on me while Commander Caius tries to go back to town because of Immersive AI mod. Its like a shitstorm going on here

23:16 - I am a fucking retard. I didn't choose an outfit for DD Equip that's why it didn't any devices on me.

23:17 - Dress equiped, animations doesn't work. Need to change Armbinder functions to DD Equip only
23:19 - That didn't work either. Wtf happened?

23:22 - Changed DD Equip functions to "Disable"

23:23 - Still no animation. Gonna reset DD Equip.

23:26 - Alright. devices working properly now. I'll unlock my armbinder and teleport Commander Caius to me again because he is fucking gone.
23:31 - Ok wtf there are no "Unlock with key" option for my armbinder, i am stuck.

23:35 - Finally, i am free. Now where is that Commander...

23:36 - FUCK! I forgot to disable Animation Filter. I thought i've done it for a moment...

23:42 - It is not working. What did i do last time god damn.

23:51 - Even though Animation Filter is enabled i can still use all animations even though i have belted. Only if that armbinder fucking worked...

23:55 - I'll reinstall DDi 4.1 without touching anything else, lets see whats gonna happen.

[Another note] 23:56 - I think i was using NMM when the armbinder trick happened. No way i am gonna go back to NMM for that.

23:57 - Deleted DDi 4.1. Reinstalling again. I'll only run FNIS.

23:58 - I've chosen MaikCG animations just because it says "Overrides armbinder, yoke animations". I am triggered. Don't think that'll change anything though.

00:01 - 10395 animations for 39 mods successfully included (character) - 3626 animations for 8 mods and 44 creatures successfully included.

00:01 - I have no hope and i just want to masturbate & cry. Hobble Dresses are hot as fuck anyways.

00:04 - What does "Use Bound Animations" option do anyways?

00:07 - Did everything i could. Perhaps it only works on 4.0.
00:09 - Going back to my original save. Maybe it can happen again magically. Although i've broken up something before i make a clean save. 
00:11 - Reinstalling DDi 4.1 with FeuerTin (alternative). I could try the whole thing with DDi 4.0 but i don't have it, i can't download it too because i am using hot spot with little speed.

00:19 - Too much whiskey, my chest to the left side is aching. If i had a heart attack, please send this comment before you close the pc. 

00:25 - Really, hobble dresses and high heels are hot af anyways. Its awesome on first person. 

00:28 - I am a 20 years old girl who lives in Turkey and here i am masturbating to a video game while drinking whiskey and smoking cigarette after i spend my 3 and a half hours for a little more pleasure. Gods, that aching on my chest is killing me.

00:31 - Lol, 31 means masturbating in my country. It is time for some i guess. I've tried my best, didn't managed to work it out. But it was real, believe me. Armbinders were working fine with scenes which doesn't involve specific armbinder animations.

Maybe someone experienced can make something about armbinders. Before the scene starts, arms are coming out of the armbinders so if anyone can figure it out how to override the arms only... It would be awesome... Well, i am just gonna deal with it. Have a good night whoever reads all of that shit, i love you.

thumb up for the detailed research report

i can see you can modify skyrim like a pro and have an eye for details ?

dont die before you got enslaved while being drunk and try to walk in shiny hubble skirts and slave heels ?

still, if thats how you managed to bug out sexlabanimations -so far so that they pose the player arms always in armbinder configuration - it would be totaly worth to repeat the experiment at home ?

27 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

thumb up for the detailed research report

i can see you can modify skyrim like a pro and have an eye for details ?

dont die before you got enslaved while being drunk and try to walk in shiny hubble skirts and slave heels ?

still, if thats how you managed to bug out sexlabanimations -so far so that they pose the player arms always in armbinder configuration - it would be totaly worth to repeat the experiment at home ?

I feel so stupid that i didn't noticed it was a bug or something. If i knew it, i would make a backup for it. When i first deleted my skyrim and reinstalled it, i've noticed that armbinders wasn't working like the last time so i thought i did something wrong. Searched it too many times but couldn't find anything else so i thought "it must be so easy, nobody has a problem with it, i am just too stupid.."  It turns out it was my stupidity either :(

What i did might be a result of a conflict between ZaZ, DD Integrations and DD Equip. 

5 hours ago, vietra said:

I don't know how i did it but i was able to use armbinder animations for all other normal animations out there. I mean, even if the animation i was playing doesn't involve armbinder, my arms were still behind, locked in the armbinder and the rest of the animation was normal.

Uhm, i hate to destroy high hopes but are you entirely sure that's what happened? A couple of animations that weren't included in DD are using hands behind the back, mostly of FunnyBizness but also a few from Leito and maybe others i don't remember right now. Could it be that you just saw those with an armbinder?

9 hours ago, vietra said:

I feel so stupid that i didn't noticed it was a bug or something.

because you don't understand it, it's a bug?

you can move around without losing your facial expression after loading it

after exiting showracemenu, your arms are behind your back (helgen start when you go get your head cut off)

your arms will stay behind your back if you run or sneak, as long as you don't load an animation that move those arms

animation 1 move something, animation 2 move something else, you can load both at the same time (unless there's conditions to prevent that)

animation 3 move left arm, animation 4 move everything and have lower priority than animation 3, you can load animation 3 while animation 4 is running (unless there's conditions to prevent that)

180918095959334906.jpg

just the usual casting animation while running around

18091810003173301.jpg

just the usual dual casting animation running back

180918100048439170.jpg

dual casting with a sword while sneaking

180918100523993415.jpg

casting arm is bend, dual casting animation condition is just to have a weapon in the other hand, no need to use it

Yes i am sure about what happened. Every animation was working fine with armbinders, ofc sometimes they looked weird because the arms were behind pc's back. 

And i think yatol didn't understand what we are talking about here. Because i don't see any pre-made sex animations played with armbinders working correctly in your screenshots.

2 hours ago, vietra said:

And i think yatol didn't understand what we are talking about here. Because i don't see any pre-made sex animations played with armbinders working correctly in your screenshots.

won't load the game just start some sexlab animation, while keeping something from a poser pose or something else, to illustrate :

animation 1 move something, animation 2 move something else, you can load both at the same time (unless there's conditions to prevent that) 

animation 3 move left arm, animation 4 move everything and have lower priority than animation 3, you can load animation 3 while animation 4 is running (unless there's conditions to prevent that) 

21 minutes ago, yatol said:

won't load the game just start some sexlab animation, while keeping something from a poser pose or something else, to illustrate :

Ok fine, and now explain how you tell DD that it is supposed to keep the hands behind back during SL animation where the hands are animated without changing it's code. Actually even with changing code that would be nice to have, but it's not what vietra did obviously.

3 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Ok fine, and now explain how you tell DD that it is supposed to keep the hands behind back during SL animation where the hands are animated without changing it's code.

if bending arm have lower priority than sexlab idle, you change that

there's nothing to code

• 3 years later...
On 9/18/2018 at 2:16 AM, vietra said:

I want to use armbinder for normal animations because it looks hot in rape animations or other normal creature animations.

Have you figured out how to do this? I have found the armbinder from kziitd toolset(https://gall.dcinside.com/mgallery/board/view/?id=tullius&no=197737)allows your hands to be continuously tied in other sex animations, but does anyone know how to do this with DD/Zaz/other wrist binders?

Edited by Henry234