Last Exception

GuroGasai

you are still able to play but it seems Nisa's Wicked perversions is causing an error during sex, you can try updating this mod and if the errors continue maybe try removing it. 

If you really enjoy the features of this mod you can get it again when Nisa updates it to work with the current public version of WW.

it seems like it could be a simple typo in the XML too, "<report><version>2</version><sessionid>11d943ae4a5c87195b9f32cf</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2018-09-17 00:52:46</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.46.18.1020-1.200.000.364.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>condoms.py:18</categoryid><desyncid>11d943ae4a5c87195b9f32cf</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>  Failure: 'NisaK/wickedpervs/condoms' (NisaK.wickedpervs.condoms) (ImportError: No module named 'wickedwhims.sxex_bridge.statistics'"

I assume it's supposed to be wickedwhims.sex_bridge.statistics and they have accidently added an extra x.

2 hours ago, DashNice said:

Hi, ever since I started using mods specifically Whicked Whims on the sims 4 I've been getting a last exception error after about 45 minutes of playing. I'm not sure if I did the pastebin correctly and please let me know if I did something wrong. Any help would be appreciated. :) 

https://pastebin.com/YXB9FGZ9

looks like a base game error when cleaning up the public zone, I think its safe to ignore this if there's no major issues caused by it. You can always try verify/repairing your files with origin if the problem is causing game issues.

Archived