Body Textures/Meshes Not Working Properly all of a sudden

Hello! I made this topic on Steam's community page, but I would like to put it here for extra exposure. I really am at a loss as to what to do. This problem has never occurred before, and I've been running these same mods for a long time. All of a sudden they are just messing up now though, please help :/

I'd like to start by saying I've been looking for some help on this issue, but the only little bit I've found pertains to the OG Skyrim. I've also never encountered this issue until now, and I did not install any new mods before or after this issue started occurring.

So I'll try to explain as best I can. The body mesh and textures I am using are activating in NMM, but not actually displaying in game. I'm using UNP Pinup, Maevan's Mature Skin UNP, and UNP Demoniac Textures. I'm wondering if it could be a conflict that started all of a sudden, but I have been running both Mature and Demoniac together for some time and have had no issues.

This started when last night I attempted to alter some of Demoniac's specular/diffuse map options, which I have done before with no issues by uninstalling the mod from the active profile in NMM, and then reinstalling the mod and selecting the new options in the installer pop-up. It uninstalled and reinstalled just fine, but after the reinstallation and booting into the game none of the effects are present, and Mature Skin is either running in 2k (even though I selected 4k) or it's running the textures that come with UNP Pinup(?).

After I saw what happened in game I exited and tried uninstall/reinstall the mods again, reselecting all options, etc. But then booting the game again it did the same thing, and even added underwear when I chose a nude mesh.

Anyone ever have something like this happen before? I can't really find much info on this issue. I'm open to trying manual install, but I don't really know how to do that with mods that only contain texture/mesh folders.

I also have some images before/after if necessary

-Thanks

Edit: I feel it could be important to note that NMM also stopped asking to overwrite texture/mesh files when Demoniac and Mature Skin are activated.

This is what she looked like before and after the mods started acting weird. The black dress is another clothing mod, focus more on her face textures and what not. The other image is after the mods started acting weird. The textures are clearly low resolution, but it's still UNP body. She also has a tan bikini on instead of just being nude (like I chose in the pop-up installer for UNP Pinup)

Also, this first picture right here is using BOTH Mature Skin AND Demoniac's diffuse/specular map! If there is a conflict, I have not seen it until now!

Skyrim Special Edition 9_14_2018 8_23_58 PM.png

Skyrim Special Edition 9_15_2018 11_22_23 PM.png

Archived