Can someone remind me how to fix penis issue?

Kaybeeme

Hi Wicked Whimmers,

I know that I've had this issue in the past, but I can't remember how I fixed it.  I had a mod in my file that was causing me problems so I moved all of my mods out of the folder and sorted through them to find problem.  Once I found the offending file, the game stopped crashing but the penis is not bending correctly which is especially apparent during BJ's (sometimes the penis isn't anywhere near or in the mouth).  Did I accidently remove a specific file that controls the flexible penis?  

Thanks in advance for your help!

:)
kaybeeme

I'm not 100% sure if its actually a problem or not, some animations don't use the bones since the animations where made before the bones. You can check the penis issues page that turbo driver made on the main WW download page and see if you have any of the common problems. Make sure when your testing the animated penis to work your using an animated penis animation, Amra72 has some in their AP package.

Archived