"Beautiful" character creation guides?

JustAPasserBy

I really have no talent in creating my own character so can anyone direct me to similar guides such as this one?

I really wanted to the this type of character but the certain face parameters are either hard to understand or the images are dead(If someone has the save though or even any other "beautiful" character saves, it would really be nice)

:idea: Here y'go - http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/21184/?tab=3&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fuser%3D0%26id%3D21184

OR - you can just click the link in my sig! There are pre-made savegames there, plus there's a full set of Nord presets for getting started on your own characters! There's a list of recommended mods in the description - combine these with a mod like HHaley's "Make-up Tweaks" (which I also use - it rocks!) from that list you linked, and you'll be well on your way! :)

Archived