Do any mods have animations for Feral Ghouls or are they treated as animals rather than humanoids for now?

I installed all my shit and decided I was going to run a test to see if FP, RSE, Violate, etc. were all working by getting into a fight and losing to the Feral Ghouls at the train station just south of Twinpines Bluff. The health threshold triggered like I expected but all that happened was one of the ghouls took all my shit, equipped some devious devices, and then... nothing. Not even an attempt to start an animation on four out of five tests. The fifth test they did start something but no actual animation played, the ghouls just suddenly had no heads and were standing near my character, and my character was on all fours on the ground not really doing anything, and then 30 seconds later cum textures appear and sex scene done.

I thought it might be a problem with Violate or one of the other mods not working so I went to Corvega and picked a fight with the bandits there, and that seemed to work a bit better, they still didn't initiate a sex scene immediately, it took them like a minute before they actually did anything, but they did actually start a sex scene in the end unlike the ghouls and the animations did work. Am I missing an animation pack (I've got both Crazy's and the Leitos, and disabled both ESPs), or should I be running AAF instead of FP?

Fourplay does not handle feral ghouls.

And you should NOT be running FP_Violate with RSE installed. They dont play well together since they do the same things.

This said, if you want feral ghouls, you need AAF and an animation pack called Mutated Lust, which allows for ferals, glowing ones, super mutants and deathclaws. At this time, RSE will not take those into account for combat surrender, but v4.0 of RSE, when it releases, will.

5 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

And you should NOT be running FP_Violate with RSE installed. They dont play well together since they do the same things.

I thought RSE only handles combat loss assault under certain conditions compared to Violate just doing it blanket for combat in general?

25 minutes ago, trees said:

I thought RSE only handles combat loss assault under certain conditions compared to Violate just doing it blanket for combat in general?

RSE's CSA is my take on Violate - it functions in the same way completely. Measuring your surrender in combat by either your health or by your choice to manually surrender. And my CSA has more outcomes, like beatings, robbery (different levels of such), abductions (player and companion). Its just hands down a better way to go... in most people's view and in my arrogant assessment.

Archived