I've had a little trouble getting this to run properly. I've looked at several different downloads and they've all referred me to different requirements for the mod. When I had it working, everything operated smoothly but the entirety of the body would disappear when one of the clothing restraints or items or whatever you'd call it was equipped. My character would just be a head floating.
I downloaded what was required with all the patches and files to support what I was missing and now I get stuck in an infinite loading screen.

Any help would be appreciated!

My FNIS is reliable and working through MO. When I start to take away the mod I think the problem is, my character reverts to the T-pose without any animation. I do not use Special Edition.

Skyrim Help 2.png

I  can think of two possible solutions. 

For the invisable clothing problem, do you have the right body type ( such as CBBE or UNP) installed? Did you run body slide? 

For the T-Pose. I am at a loss. Normally when that happens, it is because I forgot to run FINIS, but this does not seem to be the problem with you. 

I have CBBE and I have ran the body slide... I think. I do it through Mod Organizer and I reinstall it and it asks for specifics of which body type and I pick the right one. I'm not 100% that's it though.
Now when I screw with it, I just get stuck at an infinite loading screen. 

It's quite the task to figure it out. Maybe I'll try extracting and running it if it has an exe, I don't even know if it does. It's weird.

Thanks!

...the "top - name" of this thread can cause confusion..."Whiterun Brothel" is an old mod, which does in no way offer the functions of tyrannt´s new version ...revamped !!! So please install tyrannt´s version, if you want to have "action"! ...the old "whiterun Brothel" can in no way be compared to the mod (..WB-revamped), which is discussed here.

Keep to tyrannt, if you want this mod.

Thanks!

I downloaded zap 8, I didn't even notice I didn't have the latest version. I run FNIS with every trial I commence.
Now I don't know if the body is working because I've been getting an infinite loading screen.
I thought I did post it on their thread, but I'm not so good with the interface of the website.

Thanks for your suggestions.

I had the same issue with my first install, and encountered a few CTD's.

I have this mod working properly, I will snap a screen shot of the order and list of required mods when I get to my PC. But do you have a made mod for the animations? I have one at the end of the load order for the body, the outfits and then for the animations. With my install I have to leave one folder in my overwrite that FNIs makes but the other is placed in the Animations mod each time I run FNIS.

If you have the meshes from Bodyslide are placed before Whiterun Brothel then I think you will get the invisible body/ floating head.