25k Hours in LE, Time I moved on to SE and I did, till Bugthesda updates it, kills my mods, kills my load order, kills my boobies, kills my nookie, when that happens, Bugthesda loose more faith from me... Then again everytime they update it, I use the downgrade patcher.... Leave Skyrim alone and fix Garfield empty space/Garfield with planets that no sod lives on, or whatever its called. Was going to get that game, yet on STEAM it has been Neg Bombed. That kinda killed me from getting it, they could have instead worked on The Elder Scrolls VI instead of Garfield.....😕

Edited by PCGameFanatic
13 hours ago, NCK30 said:

Of course updates will come much more frequent in Skyrim SE. And You need compatibility patches for everything in that game.

If You are on a 1 or 2 year break it might be difficult to maintain all those updates.

First and foremost You need a great Mod Manager. That can tell You which mods are outdated.

Game should still play nice though, if it worked the last time You played it. If nothing has changed in the Game Files then it should work.

Of course if Bethesda release an updated version of Skyrim then You are screwed.

Then You need to update SKSE. Also all mods that are potentially ruined by the update.

I have 500-1000 mods. Many are in merged patches. Skyrim plays nicely. You get your occasional CTD. That can't be avoided.

Just another reason why I use Skyrim LE. No updates from Bethesda.

I have the standard 255 in MO2, Would I love more, heck yer. but im like some others, have no idea of wyre bash and all that.. But with LE, Damn I gave up on that after so many hours, restarts, and 1000s of CTD, there game engine for LE is rubbish but is best for modding, the creation engine should be dropped altogether, but noooooo.

2 hours ago, SafyreStorme said:

Hm... you're making a hell of a case to move back to LE... I don't even know when I last played that. I suppose as long as the handful of my favorite mods still have versions for it, there's really no downside, since the "upside" to SE was supposed to be the graphics and mods are the great equalizer there.

3 minutes ago, PCGameFanatic said:

25k Hours in LE, Time I moved on and I did, SE till Bugthesda updates it, kills my mods, kills my load order, kills my boobies, kills my nookie and then kills my faith in Bugthesda... Then again everytime they update it, I use the downgrade patcher.... Leave Skyrim alone and fix Garfield empty space or whatever its called 😕

Of course if one is starting all over. Then I would probably choose SE for the "New World" mods and I admit fantastic looking landscape mods.

I pray and hope that nothing ever happens to my LE install. Delicious ENB and in my opinion much better looking characters than in SE.

Add to that my sculpted body that I cannot use in SE. I can't make a better looking body in SE.

Screw all that High Poly stuff. Whenever somebody tries to redo Bijin to HPH they end up looking much worse.

Why would Bethesda release mods more than 2 years after Skyrim AE? - Probably because Starfield is going down the drain.

Then they choose to alienate their Skyrim fans. Smart move!!!

When I see videos from Nerdrotic on Youtube the ones responsible for Starfield is already blaming the gaming community for not liking their boring game.

Thank God I never played Fallout...

5 minutes ago, PCGameFanatic said:

I have the standard 255 in MO2, Would I love more, heck yer. but im like some others, have no idea of wyre bash and all that.. But with LE, Damn I gave up on that after so many hours, restarts, and 1000s of CTD, there game engine for LE is rubbish but is best for modding, the creation engine should be dropped altogether, but noooooo.

Try MergePlugins. Extremely simple. I have used it many times.

Does it not exist for SE?? - Another reason to use LE.

I only use Wrye Bash to build leveled lists and set Timescale to 8 at start of new characters.

9 minutes ago, NCK30 said:

Of course if one is starting all over. Then I would probably choose SE for the "New World" mods and I admit fantastic looking landscape mods.

I pray and hope that nothing ever happens to my LE install. Delicious ENB and in my opinion much better looking characters than in SE.

Add to that my sculpted body that I cannot use in SE. I can't make a better looking body in SE.

Screw all that High Poly stuff. Whenever somebody tries to redo Bijin to HPH they end up looking much worse.

Why would Bethesda release mods more than 2 years after Skyrim AE? - Probably because Starfield is going down the drain.

Then they choose to alienate their Skyrim fans. Smart move!!!

When I see videos from Nerdrotic on Youtube the ones responsible for Starfield is already blaming the gaming community for not liking their boring game.

Thank God I never played Fallout...

Yer I saw on YouTube the comments made about Starfield and the community lol....Next time they need to listen from the start, or get creative people on there team.

10 minutes ago, NCK30 said:

Try MergePlugins. Extremely simple. I have used it many times.

Does it not exist for SE?? - Another reason to use LE.

I only use Wrye Bash to build leveled lists and set Timescale to 8 at start of new characters.

No MergePlugins not ported as I can see from searches.. was told z-edit, tbh I have no idea as I have seen players with 2000+ active mods, also am looking into Nolvus. oops yes MergePlugins does work for SSE my bad.

Edited by PCGameFanatic
19 hours ago, NCK30 said:

You can use Sexlab's own feature that let's You start animations. Start via Sexlab MCM.

Alternatively You can install Sexlab Romance. There You can ask for sex with simple dialogue. MCM settings control how hard it is to succeed.

i can give it a try, thanks for the suggestion

6 hours ago, Theghostricker said:

i can give it a try, thanks for the suggestion

I only ever used the following Sexlab mods. I am very Vanilla in my tastes. Not into all that rape/incest/girl-penis/creature stuff.

Sexlab Romance

Amorous Adventures

Spouses Enhanced

BeeingFemale (Pregnancy)

Sexlab Animation Speed Control

SLAL

Simple collection. Fits my animation preference.

Hi NCK30...

I just updated my nickname on LL...

By reading your presentation page, I saw that you had created a club and I would be delighted to be able to be part of it!!

Today the work continues on Peta, I'm going to take care of her skin textures and her tattoos.. I feel like I'm going to have fun!

1 hour ago, Asmodeus44 said:

Hi NCK30...

By reading your presentation page, I saw that you had created a club and I would be delighted to be able to be part of it!!

Today the work continues on Peta, I'm going to take care of her skin textures and her tattoos.. I feel like I'm going to have fun!

Just invited You. So looking forward to Peta.

Just a matter of getting her ported to LE. Hope "rhonjhonson" do it like he did Samantha Saint.

Also I do not use 3BA or BHUNP. Figure I can exchange body mesh. I use a custom UUNP body in LE. So UNP textures would be great.

I'm sorry but all my collection of body and face textures are made for 3BA SE...

I work so hard to personalize every body detail of an actress that I couldn't do for any other body type.

I hope another modder will do it while respecting the work I did for 3ba..

Edited by Asmodeus44
3 hours ago, Asmodeus44 said:

I'm sorry but all my collection of body and face textures are made for 3BA SE...

I work so hard to personalize every body detail of an actress that I couldn't do for any other body type.

I hope another modder will do it while respecting the work I did for 3ba..

Maybe that will encourage me to make a new CBBE body or use the one that You make.

Problem would be that You probably use HDT SMP and I use HDT PE.

No matter. The most important thing is to use your 3BA/CBBE textures. Then make/find a LE CBBE body mesh that use HDT PE.

7 hours ago, Asmodeus44 said:

Hi NCK30...

Peta Jensen? Whoooooooooooooooooo! :D

Holy crap mate! I'd like to apologize for not endorsing.

Actually, I think many of us didn't even know there was endorsing here.. Nexus puts it right on your face so it makes it easy to endorse but honestly I still don't even know how to endorse here at LL.

If someone tells me how, I will be greatly appreciative.

I would like to note that your animations are out of this world. Really well designed and thought out with incredible attention to detail.

Thank you for working so hard in making these mods.

On 1/22/2024 at 3:43 PM, ebbluminous said:

Wowza!

Wowza. Look at the last pics he did. Now we are talking. Perfect Peta.

Can anybody recommend a CBBE body for LE? - With HDT PE Vagina of course.

image.png.75b68f5cb478e921444aacc11df90822.png

4 hours ago, FireKaiser said:

Holy crap mate! I'd like to apologize for not endorsing.

Actually, I think many of us didn't even know there was endorsing here.. Nexus puts it right on your face so it makes it easy to endorse but honestly I still don't even know how to endorse here at LL.

If someone tells me how, I will be greatly appreciative.

I would like to note that your animations are out of this world. Really well designed and thought out with incredible attention to detail.

Thank you for working so hard in making these mods.

Thanks for the nice words. Glad that others notice the hard work and attention to detail.

Regarding endorsing. Notice the little thumbs up symbol in the bottom right of the posts. Click that and a green number shows up.

Anyway as I explained I don't care about the endorsements. I would rather have a comment once in a while like You did here.

Means much more to me that my users are involved in the creative process.

Hi NCK30.. I see you like my latest version of Peta, it's cool!!

Regarding the cbbe or uunp textures for oldrim, I won't be able to help you much because I don't even have it installed on my main PC...

But I thought about keeping a .dds of the tattoos that I reproduced for her and which could be easily stuck with Gimp or PS on any type of body.

I would add it to the miscellaneous section of NMM, to make the job easier for those who want to port to LE.

10 minutes ago, Asmodeus44 said:

Hi NCK30.. I see you like my latest version of Peta, it's cool!!

Regarding the cbbe or uunp textures for oldrim, I won't be able to help you much because I don't even have it installed on my main PC...

But I thought about keeping a .dds of the tattoos that I reproduced for her and which could be easily stuck with Gimp or PS on any type of body.

I would add it to the miscellaneous section of NMM, to make the job easier for those who want to port to LE.

That's cool. But to get the exact Peta look that You have I have to use your textures. They are CBBE based.

Hence I need to make or download a CBBE body with HDT vagina for LE.

I sculpted my own UUNP body in Outfit Studio, Sure I can find a CBBE body mesh or bodyslide here or on the Nexus.

That's the problem. In LE everybody used UUNP bodies. CBBE was a minor side project.

With SE it seems that 3BA is much more popular than BHUNP. So now most in SE use CBBE textures like you.

But I had thought about making a CBBE body for some time. Here's my chance. I wont't touch your textures which are perfect for Peta.