Sex mods good yet?

so the last time i tried out the sex mods they werent really good bc it was either very complicated and not worth it or the animations never lined up properly/ lasted all of 3 seconds. im just curious has it improved yet and is it close to the quality of sexlab or OSEX in skyrim? if yes can you tell me which mods to download? please and thank you!

Things seem to be at a midpoint, there are systems developing but it will be a long time before we have something like sexlab, people don't like fallout 4 as much because of bethesdas decisions in regards to the creation club and constant updates, give it a few more years when bethesda stops updating it and people can get down and create better systems

13 hours ago, Cbow120 said:

Things seem to be at a midpoint, there are systems developing but it will be a long time before we have something like sexlab, people don't like fallout 4 as much because of bethesdas decisions in regards to the creation club and constant updates, give it a few more years when bethesda stops updating it and people can get down and create better systems

In my opinion, Beth won't stop updating FO4 because it still generates income due to the CC and from their actions regarding Skyrim (and all it's releases on multiple devices) they will keep releasing CC updates until the end of days.

Adult mods on FO4 is slowly catching up to Skyrim levels of quality and the CC updates isn't much of a hindrance since the required mods for AAF such as F4SE and Looksmenu gets updated shortly after. AAF is a godsend. 

5 hours ago, riot_punch said:

In my opinion, Beth won't stop updating FO4 because it still generates income due to the CC and from their actions regarding Skyrim (and all it's releases on multiple devices) they will keep releasing CC updates until the end of days.

Adult mods on FO4 is slowly catching up to Skyrim levels of quality and the CC updates isn't much of a hindrance since the required mods for AAF such as F4SE and Looksmenu gets updated shortly after. AAF is a godsend. 

AAF is good but it still needs work, time is the big killer lol

Archived