Question about playing with FPviolate/Devious mods.

Hi. This might be a really dumb question, if so, forgive me but here it is:

I really enjoy playing with FPviolate/devious mods, as I did in Skyrim, as I like the gameplay concept of failing not just resulting in reloading an earlier save due to dying. IE; being captured & losing items, being debuffed, and having devious devices added etc adds a new challenge. However my problem in FO4, versus Skyrim, is I wind up in 100% inescapable situations. For example, after violate & DD trigger I can be left somewhere, restrained so my char can't do much of anything, but the only way out is to get one single key from the NPC that defeated me. Without DD this isn't really an issue because you're debuffed but capable of recovering/re-arming - unfortunately combining DD seems to actually reduce the gameplay options because most restraints become a death sentence. This basically means I wind up having to reload anyhow, as that's not possible when completely hobbled/restrained/etc. The only in-game "solution" seems to be trying to break out of your devices.

In skyrim there was enough mod variety that there were alternatives to try & get assistance, break out, etc. I rarely had to reload my games, if ever, because there was always a way out even if it was quite a long-winded descent into slavery before escaping or so on. I'd like to recreate that experience in FO4, rather then just disable DD. Is that possible in the current mod scene of FO4? Ie; any mods that allow you seek help from others and/or incorporate more of a slavery system & not just 1-off rape episodes, essentially. I appreciate Skyrim has been out much, much, longer so it only stands to reason there are a wider range of mods but I thought I'd ask none the less.

Archived