TamagoClub:[WARN]

I've searched and couldn't find anything on LoversLab about this message: "TamagoClub:[WARN] Non-vanilla transaction started with trade partner "Chest".\rlf the name you see does not match the actual name, display and trading for wombs, etc. will not work correctly." How serious is this? Is it something I should worry about? Can I safely ignore it?

I've searched and couldn't find anything on LoversLab about this message: "TamagoClub:[WARN] Non-vanilla transaction started with trade partner "Chest".\rlf the name you see does not match the actual name' date=' display and trading for wombs, etc. will not work correctly." How serious is this? Is it something I should worry about? Can I safely ignore it?

[/quote']

.I get a similar warning all the time when i use mad companions spells to 'cheat' and look at the womb state of a girl I am trying to kncck up.Occasional if I open a girls inventory using do trade spell it might crash the game , but its very rare.So in my experience dont fret about it.

I think that it is the warning that I cannot ignore.

I may not see a Tamago-related item even if I activate a partner with a quarterback sneak posture.

Because I am oneself and use the thing which I translated, the problem that there was of the report does not occur, but thinks that I might renew the name of Chest when I translated it.

Recent TamagoClub becomes the specifications not to leave a Tamago-related item for an inventory like a past version.

When it is necessary to refer, I produce an item and add it to a target inventory.

Because I do not use MOD becoming the problem, it is a guess, but thinks that probably it is such a cause.

Excuse me.

LL forgot to still distribute MOD of a past old version.

Because the story mentioned above is a story after Ver1.15, it may be different.

But it is according to explanation mentioned above because it is from Ver1.10 that a Tamago-related item came to be added to an inventory only at the time of reference.

By the way, the most recent version of original TamagoClub is 1.15c.

This warning shows up for a great many mods. I've seen it with Midas's Chest, COBL Luggage, Sexy Maid of Chorrol's daily wardrobe, the Unoffical Patch Options, for example.

Perfectioncat, are you saying don't ignore it? And that you don't use any of the above mods?

I've been using version 1.12 of TamagoClub. And I won't use the latest version because it's in Japanese. Besides which machine translations make me feel crazy.

This warning shows up for a great many mods. I've seen it with Midas's Chest' date=' COBL Luggage, Sexy Maid of Chorrol's daily wardrobe, the Unoffical Patch Options, for example.

Perfectioncat, are you saying don't ignore it? And that you don't use any of the above mods?

I've been using version 1.12 of TamagoClub. And I won't use the latest version because it's in Japanese. Besides which machine translations make me feel crazy.

[/quote']

It is the warning that you must not ignore.

But it is not the meaning that you must not carry out.

Please recognize that I include the possibility that a problem occurs, and it means.

Originally TamagoClub is the thing which Japanese Modder made, and the thing of Ver after 1.12 is not distributed for some reason in LL.

Some bugs are left in Ver 1.12, and 1.12a, 1.12b, 1.12c, 1.15, 1.15a, 1.15b, 1.15c and improvement are considered to be it afterward.

perfectioncat,

I think I'm understanding what you're saying: don't look in NPC inventories when this message shows up, but it's okay, safe for use with non-living inventories. When I look inside something that is not living and was never alive I'm not going to see any wombs and such. So the mods I've listed above are safe. But something like MAD Companionship with it's "Gift Passing" option, is dangerous?

And thanks for taking the time to post.

Archived