KinkyWorld Animation problem

rere98

Hi! Im new to all this so sorry if im posting in the wrong place but i recently installed the newest public build of kinky world and everything is working fine besides the fact during the time my sims woohoo they seem to become out of sync? So they will still be humping and carrying on but during the woohoo they randomly get off each other and it looks like theyre fucking the air lol i was just wondering what could be causing this or if there is a mod that could be conflicting? Like i said besides that part everything runs fine and also they will have normal sex for awhile but right before the end they get off each other and proceed to boink the air. Any help would be much appreciated :D

If you're using NRaaS remember to disable the Stuck Check Auto-Reset function in Overwatch, as that has a tendency to break animations. The following is an excerpt from the OKW thread.

"Incompatibility:

+NRaas Overwatch: Disable Clean up Outfits. This process automaticaly removes extra (> 3) career outfits that may be used by my mod. Disable Stuck Check Auto-Reset. This process detects lots of False Positive (a teen doing is homework is not stuck neither her grandma sleeping in her bed, so don't reset it!) that just break your interactions not only kinky ones.
+NRaas ErrorTrap: Install the DisableDereferencing package if you want to keep this mod (http://nraas.wikispaces.com/ErrorTrap+Tuning).
+NRaas ShooLess: Not required with KW and may cause conflicts."

Archived