Male Underwear Mesh Animated

Such a terrific ADDON for male Sims!  Bless that CC ?

Hmmmm the only animation I know for that particular mesh is by the author of said CC,  LoversLab very own@crafty-bobble. It was included separately in their download as a beginner resource for ambitious animators. 

If you are familiar with Sims 4 Studio and the basics of making poses with it, you can Import Crafty's resource animations as a Pose Pack and play it in-game for your Adult Clubs perhaps? ? I really hope they make future animations with it. He's got a knack for it judging from his resource file. 

Or you could skip all my blabbing and try looking for it using Crafty's General Guide for WickedWhims related Downloads. It is organized and archived, maybe try the category --> Animators or Gameplay Addons hopefully theres something. I haven't update myself with it yet so who knows? 

Apologies if this is not exactly what you're looking for ?

**typo**

Thank you all for your interest in this mod, I'm somewhat surprised because I believed it had been forgotten long-ago. Haha!

Unfortunately yes... I discontinued this mod (yet again). Because of lack of interest/and just general difficulty using the mesh itself.

However, it will not be my last project in The Sims 4. I have something planned that I hope to release within the next month or so! Just have to get the green-light! ?

• 2 months later...
On 9/2/2018 at 8:29 PM, crafty-bobble said:

Thank you all for your interest in this mod, I'm somewhat surprised because I believed it had been forgotten long-ago. Haha!

Unfortunately yes... I discontinued this mod (yet again). Because of lack of interest/and just general difficulty using the mesh itself.

However, it will not be my last project in The Sims 4. I have something planned that I hope to release within the next month or so! Just have to get the green-light! ?

What happened? Did you delete it from Loverslab? ?

• 5 months later...

Archived