Collision Problem

skyperv69

Im trying to figure out why I have collision on some creatures but not on others, please suggest . I have collision with canines (all), Falmer, Cat, Troll, Riekling, drauger.

I do not have Collision with Giant, Bear, Horse, Warewolf, Warebear, gargoyle.

Anyone know what could cause this? thanks in advance  : )

WARNING: Novice speaking here ... not sure I even make novice cause I've only done my own personal mods so I only screw up my game and no one else's game!

Collision primarily comes from nif files for each creature. Check your mod load to see where the working collision creatures are coming from then check if there are similar nif files from those mods or other mods. Then you can check that/those mods for how recent they are, whether intended for SE or LE, et al. You may find you need to get differ mods  with appropriate havok primitives if you're still in LE. If you're in SE then different issue and you need lot more expertise than someone like I can provide.

12 hours ago, skyperv69 said:

Im trying to figure out why I have collision on some creatures but not on others, please suggest . I have collision with canines (all), Falmer, Cat, Troll, Riekling, drauger.

I do not have Collision with Giant, Bear, Horse, Warewolf, Warebear, gargoyle.

Anyone know what could cause this? thanks in advance  : )

The penetrated mesh part needs to be rigged properly and also the penetrating.

Then the collision behavior needs to be defined. For smp via mesh/xml and for pe via capsules/xml.

Archived