Doppelganger Follower

13 hours ago, shadow866 said:

Hmm? whats the recyclenpc command again?

Do you mean Disable/enable?

Also tried all sort of load orders without any solution.

recycleactor is the command, but 2.0 should be working now, place this at the very bottom of your load order, and is working with other people with custom races.

1 hour ago, -Caden- said:

If you have a female and it is reading as a male as of 2.0 try putting this at the very bottom of your load order

Your mod is the very last one in my load order. I met her then used SLEN to set her gender then brought her relationship level up and recruited her. Then I realized I had screwed something else up so I loaded a save from just before I met her and went back to repeat the process but now she's using Lydia's voice, I do have RDO 2.0 so maybe that has an influence. Going to reload that save and see if her voice changes. Will report back

Edit: Went back a third time and this time she had the commander voice.  Chalk it up to the mysterious behaviour of a very heavily modded game. I noticed that in Tes5edit that the race is listed as foxrace. Is this intentional?

7 hours ago, ShivasBane said:

Your mod is the very last one in my load order. I met her then used SLEN to set her gender then brought her relationship level up and recruited her. Then I realized I had screwed something else up so I loaded a save from just before I met her and went back to repeat the process but now she's using Lydia's voice, I do have RDO 2.0 so maybe that has an influence. Going to reload that save and see if her voice changes. Will report back

Edit: Went back a third time and this time she had the commander voice.  Chalk it up to the mysterious behaviour of a very heavily modded game. I noticed that in Tes5edit that the race is listed as foxrace. Is this intentional?

yes, fox race is intentional, that is just the default race because th id that makes the doppelganger is just a container, kinda like a Television, that receives the picture then portrays it, are you using one if the voice pack esps I uploaded?

3 hours ago, -Caden- said:

yes, fox race is intentional, that is just the default race because th id that makes the doppelganger is just a container, kinda like a Television, that receives the picture then portrays it, are you using one if the voice pack esps I uploaded?

Yes I am. I'm using the female commander voice file.

On 8/24/2018 at 1:29 AM, -Caden- said:

Never heard of pc follower generated by console, so I have no Idea this what's the player into an L character container and then take a level Bandit and uses the L character container with the level Bandit to pull the PC from what you've done no scripts done in the base game

Save the console command as follower.txt file and play the game

StopCombat
RemoveFromAllFactions
SetRelationShipRank Player 4
AddToFaction 0005A1A4 4
AddToFaction 0005C84D 4
SetPlayerTeamMate 1

Then click on my pc dovahkin and click on the player.placeatme pc in the console window and click on clone replicated pc bat follower

My pc clone has become a follower

I am not criticizing your clone mod
I was wondering about the difference between this and the console clone

1 hour ago, imauto93 said:

StopCombat
RemoveFromAllFactions
AddToFaction 0005A1A4 4
AddToFaction 0005C84D 4
SetPlayerTeamMate 1

Then click on my pc dovahkin and click on the player.placeatme pc in the console window and click on clone replicated pc bat follower

When using the console to make a clone does the clone retain your abilities, shouts, spells, etc?

I use EFF to manage my followers and have noticed a couple of things. You have to recruit  your clone then take them outside of the sleeping giant before attempting to change their clothing or some items may become stuck in their inventory. Vampire clothing was equipped but not showing in inventory. Taking them outside first seems to work ok. Also I used SLEN to make her my friend then recruited her. Took her outside and changed her armor then dismissed her. Fast travelled away then came back to re-recruit her. She still was wearing the "armor" I gave her but I had to shag her again with SLEN to get the recruitment dialogue. Using SLEN to shag her until she has lover status seems to overcome this issue. I tried to shortcut this by using RDO to set her as a lover but this did not persist after leaving and coming back. So far it seems that only SLEN has a persistent effect on the clone.

Edit: Took my clone out for a combat test and although she did use shouts she was killed by the first enemy (chaurus) we met haha so it's a good idea to set your clone as essential.

8 hours ago, imauto93 said:

StopCombat
RemoveFromAllFactions
AddToFaction 0005A1A4 4
AddToFaction 0005C84D 4
SetPlayerTeamMate 1

well for starters you don't have to do all that bullshit! the difference is this is a mod and that is crap you don't need to do, I do not go looking at other peoples mods, if that is considered a mod to check and see what I want to do, this is a Lchar container, with the NPC Player in it, then a LVLBandit, cloned used the actor base of the Lchar, using Checking off Traits, Spells, scripts and base data

This is not meant to be a insult to you or anyone else, but the problem with modding simple stuff now is that everyones "go to" is scripts and BAT files, its lazy, plain and simple. I am not taking away from the many great scripted mods, cause what they do is amazing, but not everything needs a script..just a few months ago a member asked me to help the write a script to change speed on a crawl animation, instead I showed them how to change a single number in CK and it was done they were happy

The difference is using console commands and txt files is not a mod!

Then you get people come along and ask...whats the difference from this and that?...Open up the mod and find out. again no offense to you, I am not trying to insult you at all, but like most modders, it gets old answering these questions everytime we load a mod....txt and console is NOT  a mod!

7 hours ago, ShivasBane said:

I use EFF to manage my followers and have noticed a couple of things. You have to recruit  your clone then take them outside of the sleeping giant before attempting to change their clothing or some items may become stuck in their inventory. Vampire clothing was equipped but not showing in inventory. Taking them outside first seems to work ok. Also I used SLEN to make her my friend then recruited her. Took her outside and changed her armor then dismissed her. Fast travelled away then came back to re-recruit her. She still was wearing the "armor" I gave her but I had to shag her again with SLEN to get the recruitment dialogue. Using SLEN to shag her until she has lover status seems to overcome this issue. I tried to shortcut this by using RDO to set her as a lover but this did not persist after leaving and coming back. So far it seems that only SLEN has a persistent effect on the clone.

Edit: Took my clone out for a combat test and although she did use shouts she was killed by the first enemy (chaurus) we met haha so it's a good idea to set your clone as essential.

Thanks for the info, will be back to this in a few days

I don't have any problems with the mod, except maybe that SLEN treats her as a male (V2 commander), but I just wanted to ask if somebody figure out how to make HDT hairs working (or maybe its just me that have them messed up) and how to make her body repeat in-game bodyslide tweaks?

Or maybe someone found a way to Racemenu NPC's in game like SLM them in fallout?

58 minutes ago, BushJr said:

I don't have any problems with the mod, except maybe that SLEN treats her as a male (V2 commander), but I just wanted to ask if somebody figure out how to make HDT hairs working (or maybe its just me that have them messed up) and how to make her body repeat in-game bodyslide tweaks?

Or maybe someone found a way to Racemenu NPC's in game like SLM them in fallout?

scroll up in comments there are some console commands and txt files that can be used instead of this mod, hdt hair I am not sure if there is a way, havent tried cause I have never used it

Finally gave it a test run and it's hilariously good fun.

image.png

Does have a handfull of issues though. Loading a save from a game already in progress is fine. but loading a game from skyrim's startup borks the appearance and needs a recycleactor command again, Whiiiich sends them back to riverwood and needs a resummoning, and means they reset to their default clothing/leather armor and inventories, which makes them kinda untrustworthy to be carrying anythin' important. This was from the 2.0 bosmer voice (Which is actually Dunmer voice I think but ehh...details >:D)

5 hours ago, -Caden- said:

scroll up in comments there are some console commands and txt files that can be used instead of this mod, hdt hair I am not sure if there is a way, havent tried cause I have never used it

Nope, didn't worked for me. Clone was spawned and worked as a normal follower but with default, average NPC's body. No bone changes, no layers added to the body.

So when I make up a proper story for twins-playtrough your mod's doppelganger will be way better than this unholy console spawn. For now gona run with Unhinded.

THIS MOD ROCKS! ( 2.0 "bosmer voice" (thats isnt the bosmer voice but maybe better?))

=> my clone is actually better in using shouts than me 0.o => my clone killed accidently half of whiterun during the skyrim unhinged assasin attack :O

=> strange enough EFF, DF, RDO, DEC seem to have no issue with the mod even if its below everything 0.o

(clone as follower works better with eff than some of my other custom followers)

=> clone updates hair after save/load  => but face doesnt fit =>BUT=> face updates after a cell change => SWEET

=> clone keeps items/equipment/spells/armor after save/load

holy crap seems i dont need any other followers anymore, maybe some weeker ones that dont kill whole citys if they sneeze  ?    ?

still its totaly strange to have a follower clone ?

44 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

THIS MOD ROCKS! ( 2.0 "bosmer voice" (thats isnt the bosmer voice but maybe better?))

=> my clone is actually better in using shouts than me 0.o => my clone killed accidently half of whiterun during the skyrim unhinged assasin attack :O

=> strange enough EFF, DF, RDO, DEC seem to have no issue with the mod even if its below everything 0.o

(clone as follower works better with eff than some of my other custom followers)

=> clone updates hair after save/load  => but face doesnt fit =>BUT=> face updates after a cell change => SWEET

=> clone keeps items/equipment/spells/armor after save/load

holy crap seems i dont need any other followers anymore, maybe some weeker ones that dont kill whole citys if they sneeze  ?    ?

still its totaly strange to have a follower clone ?

JESUS I am dieing here...I was just on Nexus and a guys was saying that he got blown off the mountain by his doppelganger, and for some reason I could not stop laughing, then I come here and your " my clone killed accidently half of whiterun during the skyrim unhinged assasin attack :O"..man its not funny but I got tears in my fucking eyes laughing...maybe I am tired..whew..ok seriously I will see if I can make it so they don't shout in the city and level it up a bit so he/she doesnt die

12 minutes ago, -Caden- said:

JESUS I am dieing here...I was just on Nexus and a guys was saying that he got blown off the mountain by his doppelganger, and for some reason I could not stop laughing, then I come here and your " my clone killed accidently half of whiterun during the skyrim unhinged assasin attack :O"..man its not funny but I got tears in my fucking eyes laughing...maybe I am tired..whew..ok seriously I will see if I can make it so they don't shout in the city and level it up a bit so he/she doesnt die

only one shout to get all the whiterun quest NPC all at once, i mean they called for it, why do they have to make a crowd around that poor assassin =D

just imagine what happend next with that clone as SLUTS guard service => i must say shift+E to recall the SLUTS cart works rather well now xD

31 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

only one shout to get all the whiterun quest NPC all at once, i mean they called for it, why do they have to make a crowd around that poor assassin =D

just imagine what happend next with that clone as SLUTS guard service => i must say shift+E to recall the SLUTS cart works rather well now xD

hahah I laughed for 20 minutes about your comment

Having a Doppelgänger as a Follower is great and all right ? You can do things to yourself without actually using yourself. But wait. Wouldn´t your Doppelgänger feel used ? Would be kinda funny if she would do the same things to you, if you treat her like an Object. I mean. The Doppelgänger is just trying to live her life but then that Dragonborn comes along and uses her for surtain things. You know. You´d rather use a Napkin instead of your hand to clean your mouth right ?

-Aki

51 minutes ago, mendalion said:

I get overwhelmed when mods don't say were to find follower they made... Because I don't know if mod doesn't work for me, or there is some place  I need to go to find follower.

Where do I find doppelganger?

Can be found in Sleeping Giant Inn .

it kinda says on the description of the mod.

@-Caden-

not sure if it is possible to do or not, but is it possible that the doppelganger will gain the same stat increase when leveling that the player does. also if you are unaware, the doppelgangers stats are 50hp 1k mana, and 550 stam. i found this via AFT from when i used the console to target her.

and a quick question. will they become a vampire if you do or will it treat them differently?

1 hour ago, AkiKay said:

Having a Doppelgänger as a Follower is great and all right ? You can do things to yourself without actually using yourself. But wait. Wouldn´t your Doppelgänger feel used ? Would be kinda funny if she would do the same things to you, if you treat her like an Object. I mean. The Doppelgänger is just trying to live her life but then that Dragonborn comes along and uses her for surtain things. You know. You´d rather use a Napkin instead of your hand to clean your mouth right ?

-Aki

haha would be better if that could all happen..I am sure someone here on LL has the capibility

9 minutes ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

@-Caden-

not sure if it is possible to do or not, but is it possible that the doppelganger will gain the same stat increase when leveling that the player does. also if you are unaware, the doppelgangers stats are 50hp 1k mana, and 550 stam. i found this via AFT from when i used the console to target her.

and a quick question. will they become a vampire if you do or will it treat them differently?

The health is staying at 50?..I need to look at that, as far as the vampire, the follower should turn, but have not tested that side yet

Uhm... Haha. I just had the weirdest thing ever happen to me. I liturally recruited my Doppelgänger and suddenly General Tullius,Queen Elisif and Falk Firebeard walk into The Sleeping Giant Inn, take out their Weapons, Patrol the Rooms and run out. Why were they there though ?! I swear this Mod Description is cursed. These things happening here..

-Aki

1 minute ago, AkiKay said:

Uhm... Haha. I just had the weirdest thing ever happen to me. I liturally recruited my Doppelgänger and suddenly General Tullius,Queen Elisif and Falk Firebeard walk into The Sleeping Giant Inn, take out their Weapons, Patrol the Rooms and run out. Why were they there though ?! I swear this Mod Description is cursed. These things happening here..

-Aki

haha that is from Skyrim Unhinged

here try this and tell me what the stats are of the follower

DopplegangerFollower(TEST).7z