Vampire lord problem

Veta

there are spoilers for dawngaurd so dont read if you dont want to be know

So i started a new save with a dark elf and harkon turned me into a vampire however i used set race menu to change to breton .

The problem is that every time i turn into vampire lord and revert form i come back as a dark elf , I tried losing curing vampirism and letting harkon remake me one but doesnt work:-/ any suggestions :huh:

I think you will find it is a game mechanic as the game has to remember your race in order to change you back to it. It stored dark elf when you were bitten so it decided that was the race to use.

As far as I know when your cure it you can't become one again, or at least in Oblivion you couldn't.

Yes i thought so too but i cured it and it still does the same thing , i have been searching at uesp and skyrim wiki for a command but nothing, if anyone knows any scripting that can help it would be immensely appreciated .

• 2 weeks later...

Archived