SIMS 4 CRIMSON TIDE LEGGINGS

Hi community!

This is my very first creation for tne Sims. 

Hey Ladies! Dont be ashamed of your period no more!

Let it flow!

Let it show!

Show it with pride!

Crimson Tide!

In the package youll find the long and short leggings, with and without branding. 

Please let me know if you want more kinky funny shit like this. 

Greetings from Vienna, Austria. 

Sorry for submitting this twice... as i said, this is my first try... ;)

View File

On 8/26/2018 at 5:07 PM, TheWhite said:

I dunno if you're a woman or not but this doesn't look like periods :D This looks like someone stabbed her in the crotch. Repeatedly :D

I've never been ashamed. Are you ashamed of breathing? :D

Also, free bleeding is a bad idea. You can get yeast infection or bacterial vaginosis and other bacterial or fungal infections. Not gonna let it just flow. No need to show it cause as said, it's bad for the health and nothing to be proud of. Again, is anyone proud for breathing? :D It's just a matter of fact.

But if it's some weird kink I guess it works for that. ;)

Sorry... I didnt want to offend anyone... 
For me the SIMS are a kind of cartoon., so everything is kind of "oversized" or "overdosed" if you know what i mean?
This was just meant as  a bad joke. 
No real woman or girl should  wear  this shit. 
And yes, im a guy... ;)
And english is not my mothertounge, so plz. excuse the bad spelling! :)
I just like to make creepy or disgusting characters, cause for me they are more fun as the perfect looking barbie dolls.. ;)
Here are some of my favorit Chars .... ;)

PS.  Im into Storyplay...  i make  up a prehistory for all of my SIMS, And i try to fit all this broken and strange characters into a story, wich may become a book one day... 

broken.JPG

broken2.JPG

sadie1.JPG

sadie2.JPG

sadie3.JPG

trashy.JPG

i admit, that these Sims are kind of creepy... but actually, i'm unsing them as character scetches for a book i'm writing or at least trying to write)
Its a kind of cyberpunk tragedy (or tragic commedy) about physically and mentally broken sex robots who live togeather in a dollhouse and try to find any meaning for there lives. 

for example, the first one, the goth doll...  her problem is, that her vagina got broken.  the enterprise who built her 20 years ago doesnt exist any more, and she is desperatly trying to find a spare part, 
So here we have a nymphomanic sex robot with no vagina, and getting an orgasm by giving blowjobs doesnt really work for her. 
the other one, with the face tattoo is even more damaged. she was built as a animator for a  summercamp, but she got stolen and keept as a prisoner in a SM sexclub for years, where they did gruesome things to her... 
the problem, she was never programmed for shit like that, so her mind got broken.  in one moment, she cries tears of joy while wathing the teletubbys, in the next moment, she claims, that she was a bad girl and wants to be punished. 

the message should be, that virtual pain for a virtual mind is as real as real pain for a real person. 

and then, ther is a guy who allways wears a bunny costume. 
he was a soldier robot, who has a war trauma, because he had to watch his human comrades commiting war crimes, by raping and slaughtering the people of a small village in korea. 
his programm dindnt allow him to interfere. 

the doll with the white hair is "princess Luna"  who was the "queen" of a fairy tale castle in a fucked up lunapark.  the problem: the park was closed, and when she had to watch the wreckingballs demoolishing her castle, she lost her mind. 
she thinks, that a dragon controlled by an evil wizzard destroyed her castle and she wants to geather an army, to conquer back her kingdom. 

The guy with the messed up dollface is a pantomime. he also worked in the Lunapark. he really loves princess luna, and actually, she loves him, but she thinks, she has to wait for a real prince, and he is no prince, 

and there are more wrecked up characters in the story. 

for some there will be a kind of happy end, for most of them not. 

but in the end, everthing will be fine, and if not, its not the end ;)

every android knows the rumor of "golconda"
quantum computers dont do one calculation after another, they do everything at the same time. 
so it is said, that when an android finally gets destroyed, one millisecond is enough to let him live in a virtual paradise for aeons.  or maybe forever?