Is there a mod for breaking into houses (like the vampiric entrance interaction)?

Crispu32

I am playing a kleptomaniac sim and it would be nice if he actually could break into homes to steal things, instead of being invited in. I know that this must be possible, because the game already has an interaction that lets you do that (if you are a vampire). Is there a mod for that lets you do this? 

2 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

If I'm not mistaken, there's a prize that is called Benvenuto Perenne. What is what you are looking for? Personally I have never bought it so I do not know exactly how it works. You could save the game, buy the line and see what happens

If you are talking about the "Always welcome" reward trait - it lets you eat/sleep/shower in a strangers house, after you have been invited into their house. I am looking to break into the house without being invited or knocking on the door (vampires can do this with a special power, but I want this for normal sim and not just vampire).

Archived