Freeze :T

Okay so ever since the last post I made...I finally figured out why it kept doing that. It was really obvious but that's besides the point. Now...for how many computers I had in my history...they're always been this glitch and I don't even know why...as I said...in "ALL MY COMPUTERS" my game kept freezing every other second when rendering the camera or moving it. It would be so annoying and I don't even know why. I kept taking every mod out one by one and when I took out the mods: cmar_MorphingPenisScript_1.63v2, cmar_PenisMesh_Map2V2, and cmar_PenisSlidersHidden...THE LAGGED FREAKIN STOPPED!!! I don't know why...I turned all my settings to VERY LOW and I just don't even know why I have to deal with it ??

• 1 year later...
On 8/18/2018 at 5:45 PM, Dayeary512 said:

Okay so ever since the last post I made...I finally figured out why it kept doing that. It was really obvious but that's besides the point. Now...for how many computers I had in my history...they're always been this glitch and I don't even know why...as I said...in "ALL MY COMPUTERS" my game kept freezing every other second when rendering the camera or moving it. It would be so annoying and I don't even know why. I kept taking every mod out one by one and when I took out the mods: cmar_MorphingPenisScript_1.63v2, cmar_PenisMesh_Map2V2, and cmar_PenisSlidersHidden...THE LAGGED FREAKIN STOPPED!!! I don't know why...I turned all my settings to VERY LOW and I just don't even know why I have to deal with it ??

Sorry to tell you this but it's your processor. I don't really think your "gaming" laptop meets the requirements and it's kinda rare for gaming laptops to not even function on the sims 3 but it's not impossible 

Archived